Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
Mystic350

U-Coat-It Garage Floor Epoxy F/S - SOLD

I bought a "U-COAT-IT Medium Gray Kit" and a "Medium Gray Single Pack" which was enough to do my 3 car garage before realizing my floor is too soft for the covering. Unfortunately, we're past my 90 day return window, so my loss is your gain. The kit for 2 bays sold for $249 and the single pack sold for $125. With $40 in shipping, I paid $414.62 for this setup. I'm looking to get $200 for the full kit and $100 for the single pack, willing to take $250 for the whole setup. Cash or PayPal, local pick up only near Bordentown NJ though I will meet you for pick-up if need be.

Regards,
Chris

Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/camack/UCoatIt#
Old 07-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
Mystic350

Long story short... I didn't have my notification setup for Private Messages. I recieved a few messages when I first listed this a year ago (funny enough, one from Emoleneuax (sp?) who lives in the same town as i do.

Anyway, this is still up for sale. I have replied to the PMs I recieved a year ago and am hoping to connect there but wanted to bump this just in case 12 months is too long of a wait for a reply.

Chris
Old 07-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
Mystic350

SOLD!
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other