Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
2kblackgtp

Lots of parts FS

Alright, lets try this again. Some parts have come and gone and the deal on the rear I was looking at fell through so now some stuff from before is not for sale. Getting rid of alot of this stuff because I think I will be moving soon and want to not have to drag so much stuff along the way.

Grey Cloth Seats F&R with matching door panels- Great condition minus a small(smaller than one sq cm) smudge from rtv on one rear bucket. Driver side is power. As for the door panels, they will include bezels, switches, etc. The driver side bezel has one missing clip so it likes to pop out, putting a small screw in the bezel will fix that. The door handle surround has a small crack in it that is hard to notice, but flexes a little when you pull on the handle of the door panel. Off of my 01 SS. The picture isn't mine, but that is what they look like. SOLD

Ebony leather seats F&R from an 01z- Perfect condition aside from the driver seat. It has a mark in the bolster on the left side right near the hip area, as you can see in the pics. those arent rips or anything, just a little discolored. GONE

Ebony leather door panels- Perfect condition. Will come with switch bezels, switches, bolts, everything. GONE

SJM Line lock kit. Brand new, front mount style, comes with installation instructions. $120

BMR adjustable trans mount torque arm. White, was on the car when I bought it. One bolt fell out of the rear while I was driving, took off too hard and bent the adjuster and the plate that bolts to the rear. Bought the new adjuster and had intentions of fixing but just bought a new one instead. I will include the replacement adjuster. All you really need to do is bend the rear plate back in a vice. If you really don't want to do that, UMI sells a replacement plate that will fit for about 60 bucks. $100

Stock throttle body. Came off at 62k miles off my 01. $60 or I will bring it to work to port on the lathe for $90

Graphite leather 98-02 camaro seats. The driver seat had a lot of big rips in it, definately needs to be recovered. The passenger seat has been pulled apart but I do have all parts for it. Rear seats are in perfect condition. $125

20 ft new graphite exhaust wrap. $20

2 salad shooter wheels painted semigloss black. no tires. $50

98-02 Camaro lower center console and console lid- lower console in great condition, console lid looks great but spring is a little worn but still works and locks/unlocks fine.

I also have 4 16" snowflakes with kumho's with about 70% in the front and 50% in the rear. They are painted black. I would like to trade them for a set of 17's(zr1's,10 spokes, c5 wheels etc). Obviously I will add cash.

Last edited by 2kblackgtp; 12-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
2kblackgtp

bump
Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
2kblackgtp

to the top, 2 sets of seats no longer available
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts