Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 01:59 PM   #101
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
especially if we manage to not get lost this time. lol

later
tim

Can you guys get to the parkway at least cause I can get you here from the parkway. I can also get you here from TCNJ but I need to make a phone call.
Well you see they can get the (i think the) turnpike fine, it's going the right direction that can prove challenging to them.

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:12 PM   #102
calhoon

'92 Camaro RS
305 TBI, 4L60
Fowmaster, Open element air cleaner, adjustable fan switch, TDS WonderBar, and some other random crap.

The latest project: console.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:15 PM   #103
ShitOnWheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
especially if we manage to not get lost this time. lol

later
tim

Can you guys get to the parkway at least cause I can get you here from the parkway. I can also get you here from TCNJ but I need to make a phone call.
Well you see they can get the (i think the) turnpike fine, it's going the right direction that can prove challenging to them.
From what I was told, they took the Parkway up, and went north. They called Lexi, who said it was an exit # they already passed, so they turned around, and went South, but for whatever reason it wasn't right I guess, and kept goin til they hit the exit for Monouth Univeristy, and at that point decided to go to Belmawr. In other words, they started out right, but they got exit #s mixed up, turned around, and "got lost". Someone in that crew can correct me if I"m wrong.

I have directions for the turnpike, tho I'm still not sure if I"m going, lol.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:49 AM   #104
V
Stalker

i'll still be there, but only for about 45 minutes. and kasey, i'll bring those horns if i dont forget, lol. I'm finally getting my monte back from paint tomorrow morning so I want to get the glass and interior back in asap so i can move on to my next project. plus at around 3ish I am doing some landscaping work for my gf's parents. I was going to say forget the whole thing but since so many people seem to not be able to make it, I'll show up at least just to show my support.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:26 AM   #105
calhoon

OK, so no one drives 50 miles out of their way...

Go North on the Parkway to exit 159. Follow the signs for Saddle Brook/Midland Ave.

If I remember correctly the road splits twice, stay to the right (Sadle Brook/Midland Ave.) Right at the light then you should be at the light on Midland Ave, make a right and go down two lights, Bennigan's is on the left.

I'm fairly certain that's it.

'92 Camaro RS
305 TBI, 4L60
Fowmaster, Open element air cleaner, adjustable fan switch, TDS WonderBar, and some other random crap.

The latest project: console.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:02 AM   #106
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
i'll still be there, but only for about 45 minutes. and kasey, i'll bring those horns if i dont forget, lol. I'm finally getting my monte back from paint tomorrow morning so I want to get the glass and interior back in asap so i can move on to my next project. plus at around 3ish I am doing some landscaping work for my gf's parents. I was going to say forget the whole thing but since so many people seem to not be able to make it, I'll show up at least just to show my support.
Awesome haha, I'll bring your cable puller
Oh and if you see this, I think I'll be leaving around 12:45-1:00, if you're gonna leave around then too give me a call in the morning

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events