Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Slow-V6

My Company is looking to hire in the Delaware Valley

Well I work for Abbott Laboraties as a Field Service engineer in the Philly area. My company is hiring 2 more Fied Service people. My boss wants to have one living in the Delaware area and another in the Baltimore area. I thought I would post up here if anyone is interesed. The job consists of you being able to trouble shoot issues that come up on Lab diagnostic instruments at the local hospitals in your area. These instruments consist of electronics, Robotics,mechanical,and fluidics. The requirements are that you have either a degree in a biomedical field, or engineering field or have military backround. I came from the Navy working on the electronics of jets and what not. I have no college degree.

There is lots of training when you start. Excpect to spend 3 months or more the 1st year at Abbotts training center in Irving TX learning all the different Instruments and how to do your job on a daily basis.

The benifits are great. You get 20 days of vacation to start and 5 days of sick time. Medical, Dental, Vison, 401K, Quarterly bonuses, and a yearly Christmas bonus as well as a yearly raise based on your performance from the previouse year. You work from home. There is no office to go to in the morning. You basically make your own schedule depending on what hospital you have to go to and what time they want you there. Abbott gives you a work van or Jeep for the job and all you pay is for personal miles. They give you a Laptop for work with a internet card, Cell phone, and all the tools that you would need for the job. If you are interested then just shoot me a PM and I will give you my bosses email so you can send him your resume.

The pay would be anywere from 40,000-80,000 a year to start depending on your knowledge and experience.
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/

Last edited by Slow-V6; 04-16-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge