Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 09:59 AM   #1
zraffz

1994 Z28

Unfortunately I have lost interest in finishing my race car and don't want it taking up room at my shop anymore. I took the entire interior out (I have carpet and interior plastics still) except the dash, center console and door panels. I started welding the floor plates in for the roll bar but never welded any tubing yet.

1994 Camaro with a built motor, built T56 six speed, aftermarket suspension and LS1 front brakes... see below for details.

Exterior:
Paint and or clear coat is peeling in spots on the hood, around the t-tops and front bumper.
The car has an OEM SS hood, SS rear spoiler and Weld Pro Star 15" wheels (4" front, 10" rear) on 4" skinnies up front and 10.5" Mickey Thomspon ET Street drag radials in the rear. Wheels are in excellent shape.

Interior:
Interior is gutted but I have the interior plastic pieces and carpet. I was in the process of welding in a S&W 8 point roll bar. Single Kirkey aluminum seat and 5 point harness. I fabbed the seat bracket but never bolted the seat to it.

Motor:
350 LT1 SBC bored .030" (355)... roughly 400 horses at the crank. Built bottom end, heads/cam/intake.
Stock crank has been polished, Scat Pro-Comp forged rods, Mahle forged flat top pistons, moly rings, steel shims (you won't have to worry about the head gaskets blowing ever). Comp Cams (CC503) cam (224/230 duration, .536"/.544" lift, 112 LSA), bowl ported heads (stock runners) with bigger 2.02"/1.6" valves, LS7 lifters, Comp Cams timing assembly, 1.6 aluminum roller rockers, Comp Cams pushrods, GM Performance dual plane intake, Holley 670 Street Avenger (carburetor), ARP head bolts & main studs and a Melling high pressure oil pump. Motor is approximately 10.8:1 compression and will easily take a 200 shot of nitrous.

Transmission:
T56 six speed manual transmission built by Texas Drivetrain Performance and had carbon kevlar synchro rings, seals, billet 1-2 keys, billet 3-4 keys, bronze 1-2-3-4 fork pads, bronze shifter bushing, steel 3-4 shift fork. Ram Powergrip HD clutch, McLeod adjustable master cylinder and a Pro 5.0 shifter with a Lous short throw stick. Transmission and clutch are rated for 600+ horsepower.

Ignition:
Mallory 685 ignition box (2 stage rev limiter, start retard, nitrous retard), Summit HEI distributor with softer springs, MSD 8mm Street Fire wires and NGK TR55 plugs.

Exhaust:
Pacesetter long tube headers, dual exhaust dumps to Dynomax Race bullet mufflers.

Suspension:
KYB adjustable struts & shocks, Eibach springs (lowered 2.5" in front), Founder's Performance lower control arm relocation brackets, tubular rear lower control arms, adjustable panhard bar, weld-in subframe connectors (not installed as of this time), new upper & lower ball joints, sway bar links and Energy Suspension bushings.

Misc:
3.42 gears. LS1 front brakes (dual piston calipers), drilled & slotted rotors, Chevy Proform valve covers, HID headlights & fog lights, LED shift light, smoked tail lights and turn signals, LED dashboard lights behind the cluster & vanity lights, Infinity 6.5 speakers, Granatelli 255 fuel pump, Holley fuel pressure regulator, manual switched fans, smoked tail lights & corner markers.

The passenger window motor is burned out. The original tach does not work, I have an aftermarket tach and shift light in the car. Their is no passenger side wiper on this car; it got in the way of the carb & air cleaner so it had to be removed (the underside of the hood is also notched to fit the air cleaner). The car does not have air condition or any of the parts for AC...

Comes with extra wheel studs for the rear, new front springs to return it to stock height if desired and the rest of the roll bar. Would make an awesome weekend toy or drag race car.

I am firm on $3,000. It runs and drives perfectly. I could probably part it out for $5,000+ but I don't want to deal with it.

Last edited by zraffz; 09-13-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles