Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #176
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
I deleted 4. one was irrelevant and the other 3 were related to that and a bit nasty.
Thank you for moderating neutrally...
Zero4488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:38 AM   #177
NITROUSKING

When someone says they are ready to take your money and states he is coming on pumpgas.....declines a spot from another pumpgas car.....was this guy just bluffing?
NITROUSKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #178
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

I set a few terms in the beginning (street car on street tires that fit in a stock wheel well) which you and your buddies chose to ignore and replace with your own. You also started whining when I said I wanted to check out your car before I agreed to anything. You dont race Island which is the only track I bring the Camaro to an a regular basis. I can make it to a different track but I do not know when. I then told you I was done and you dont want to accept that either.. So I guess I won??
Old 08-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #179
NITROUSKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
I set a few terms in the beginning (street car on street tires that fit in a stock wheel well) which you and your buddies chose to ignore and replace with your own. You also started whining when I said I wanted to check out your car before I agreed to anything. You dont race Island which is the only track I bring the Camaro to an a regular basis. I can make it to a different track but I do not know when. I then told you I was done and you dont want to accept that either.. So I guess I won??
I have a pumpgas streetcar that is driven all over on dot tires......you were offered the break and you declined. I wouldn't say you won.....more like exposed!
Old 08-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #180
Frosty

Yay, you are king of the intrawebz
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #181
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NITROUSKING View Post
I have a pumpgas streetcar that is driven all over on dot tires......you were offered the break and you declined. I wouldn't say you won.....more like exposed!
how did he decline? he said the track he would be at, you said you wouldnt go there... sounds like you declined...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #182
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Yay, you are king of the intrawebz
But certainly not the king of reading comprehension...
Old 08-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #183
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
I'm gonna get a little semantical here but what does "fit in a stock wheel well" really mean? I'm just thinking of all those cars that can fit 29-30" tall x 12-13" wide tires in stock wheel wells (like old mopars) and then those cars that can barely fit a 26x9.5 (like chevy II's). From the pictures I've seen of your car it looks like you're running at least a 28x11.5" tire... You managed to fit that in a stock wheel well with zero modifications? I'm not busting your balls here, I'm just curious because I can only fit 27's unless I take a hammer to my wheel well which makes it no longer "stock" in my opinion...

From the pictures/videos I've seen of NitrousKing's car it definitely appears to be mini-tubbed but does that even matter if you both happened to run the same size tire and both have otherwise stock style suspension?
Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #184
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Hammered is acceptable, adding material wether it be a strip of metal or "tub" of any kind would not be a stock well. If a particular car cant run a big enough tire that is not my problem. After all I did post this on a F BODY message board so forgive me if I was thinking about F BODIES when I posted. If he is mini tubbed then he does not have the race I am looking for. And I run a 28 13.50 et street in a stock wheel well, not stretched or mini tubbed.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:52 AM   #185
Camarokid08731

Quote:
] And I run a 28 13.50 et street in a stock wheel well, not stretched or mini tubbed.

but hammered to death...

99 Z28 Boltons 2 stages
88 Camaro 350 TBI swap
Camarokid08731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:14 AM   #186
NITROUSKING

Quote:
Hammered is acceptable, adding material wether it be a strip of metal or "tub" of any kind would not be a stock well. If a particular car cant run a big enough tire that is not my problem. After all I did post this on a F BODY message board so forgive me if I was thinking about F BODIES when I posted. If he is mini tubbed then he does not have the race I am looking for. And I run a 28 13.50 et street in a stock wheel well, not stretched or mini tubbed.
I'm coming on a smaller tire and giving u the break!!!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #187
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarokid08731 View Post
but hammered to death...
not really.. the car is well known, I would like to think those who have seen it would agree that it is not a beat up bucket of a car...

Last edited by JSPERFORMANCE; 08-13-2010 at 07:27 AM.
JSPERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:29 AM   #188
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NITROUSKING View Post
I'm coming on a smaller tire and giving u the break!!!!!
I dont want "the brake" a length or anything. I want a run with a car that is similar to mine.. How is that so hard for you to understand?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #189
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
I know a race will never happen at this point but… because you did a “hack job” by taking a sledge hammer to your car to run a 28x13.5” tire that sticks out past the fender you’re at some sort of disadvantage to someone who properly clearanced their wheel wells to be able to run, say, a 28x11.50 that tucks under the car? (I’m just guessing NK’s tire size based on those videos…) I understand not wanting to line up with back-half cars on steam rollers but declining a race with a car that otherwise sits like yours because of some wheel well modifications seems a bit strange. Whether it be taking a hammer and STRETCHING your wheel wells or taking a cut-off wheel and properly clearancing them, the result is exactly the same.

And again, if some miracle occurs and this race happens I will put up a few bucks on JS’s side just to help get the pot up. Hell, I’ll even race you for a few bucks if you come down here – I’m an f-body with stock wheel wells on pump gas and a 27x10.5” QTP… Easy money for you.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #190
NITROUSKING

Quote:
I dont want "the brake" a length or anything. I want a run with a car that is similar to mine.. How is that so hard for you to understand?
Let's be honest here....you were pumping your chest to a bunch of kids with bolts....I'm on a 28x10.5 tire stock suspension 23 deg heads on pumpgas.....and I'm giving u the break.....the truth is I called your bluff and you don't want to race PERIOD!!!!!!.....is there anyone else on here who sits close to me who wants to run for some money?
Old 08-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #191
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Yep, the car is hacked.. Hows that show car of yours doin?? Winning trophys for best engineered I assume.. Please, you and your boys are all the same. You read a post, interpret it in your own street racer language and then find some way to make it seem like you won the race without it happening..

The original post was for anyone who would like to race to come where I am with a street car on a street tire in a stock wheel well. That was it. I am not looking to travel all over the place to run my car. I do enough of it already. So please, if you and your boys want to bring your stuff to a track that I will be at be my guest. If the car fits my request then maybe we can do something. If this doesnt work for you then please just let it go.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:11 AM   #192
NITROUSKING

Quote:
Yep, the car is hacked.. Hows that show car of yours doin?? Winning trophys for best engineered I assume.. Please, you and your boys are all the same. You read a post, interpret it in your own street racer language and then find some way to make it seem like you won the race without it happening..

The original post was for anyone who would like to race to come where I am with a street car on a street tire in a stock wheel well. That was it. I am not looking to travel all over the place to run my car. I do enough of it already. So please, if you and your boys want to bring your stuff to a track that I will be at be my guest. If the car fits my request then maybe we can do something. If this doesnt work for you then please just let it go.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #193
Mike
BadMod

alright this has gone longer than it needs to, josh has said MULTIPLE times he will be at island running the car. if anyone wants to reply and set up a race at ISLAND you can continue posting.

if you want to reply just to talk crap, just to beg him to run at "your spot" or for any other reason than to actually try to set up a race, the post will be deleted, and infraction points will happily be dispersed

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #194
NITROUSKING

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
alright this has gone longer than it needs to, josh has said MULTIPLE times he will be at island running the car. if anyone wants to reply and set up a race at ISLAND you can continue posting.

if you want to reply just to talk crap, just to beg him to run at "your spot" or for any other reason than to actually try to set up a race, the post will be deleted, and infraction points will happily be dispersed
My spot? Etown atco Cecil......I can see why I'm making this difficult
Old 08-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #195
Mike
BadMod

and his reply was he would post up when he is getting to any of those three... i dont understand the issue with reading comprehension

Quote:
Old 08-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #196
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
and his reply was he would post up when he is getting to any of those three... i dont understand the issue with reading comprehension
i do, there are too many numbnuts in both 'camps' muddying the waters. too many people should stfu if their horse is not in the race. it's hard to get through all the nonsense. makes it hard for NK and JS to read all this.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #197
DadsZ28
11 Second Club

How fast are all of these street cars anyway, just curios. Sounds to me like both cars are plenty fast, are we talking 9,10,11 sec range or is it the no time thing?

2010 Camaro SS red jewell tint coat.
DadsZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #198
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadsZ28 View Post
How fast are all of these street cars anyway, just curios. Sounds to me like both cars are plenty fast, are we talking 9,10,11 sec range or is it the no time thing?

Of course its gonna be a N/T run... and no one is going to admit to each others timeslips... But I have a pretty good idea what each car goes...

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
NJ Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #199
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Torque View Post
Of course its gonna be a N/T run... and no one is going to admit to each others timeslips... But I have a pretty good idea what each car goes...
Whatever you think someone that runs for money runs is always wrong, usually by a lot.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge