Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #26
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle View Post
silver pickup, sbc, naturally aspirated, Stock style suspension, automatic.....will run for any amount of money if he comes on a tire....
Quote:
his car can run on pump piss but i dunno what it will be on during race day.....he dont care what motor you got we always run closed hoods a piece... alllll steel including hood.... no cage....power windows etc.... he will be on a 10.5W slick...

also....the truck is NA..... if your coming with spray were gunna put the bottle back in the truck to be fair.... so lemme know
Quote:
we want it to be fair even tho i dont think it is rite now lol.... you coming with a bottle or n/a.... we can run n/a but the motor was set up for spray...

if the motor is set up for spray, then why did you say 3 times that its na?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Old 08-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #27
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
if the motor is set up for spray, then why did you say 3 times that its na?
cause its na if the bottles are not in the car..... derrrrr...

alsoooo just cause a motor is set up for spray does not mean it needs to be on spray to run lmfao...
Old 08-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #28
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

why didnt you just say its huffing in the first place? wouldnt that make more sense?

oh wait i forgot its more badass to say its all motor

B18B1 FTW
Old 08-28-2007, 08:17 PM   #29
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

no, its "smarter" to say its n/a and show up with a bottle
Old 08-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #30
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

then its not n/a anymore...and if someone did that i wouldnt put money on the race anymore so it would be kinda dumb

B18B1 FTW
Old 08-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #31
Ian

true. I dont know anything about that kinda stuff

when/where is this going down? I wanna be there to see it! 8)
Old 08-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #32
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
why didnt you just say its huffing in the first place? wouldnt that make more sense?

oh wait i forgot its more badass to say its all motor
well the car is na when the spray isnt on it.... the truck runs amazing without it.... but by all ****** mean if hes running spray we are too.... to make it fair....
Old 08-29-2007, 01:02 AM   #33
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
no, its "smarter" to say its n/a and show up with a bottle

do you have anything to run or just your mouth????

the trucks NA when theres no bottle in it.... it wasnt stipped but since JSperformance is on juice we'll run it too.... or motor to motor would be ok.... but like i said we dont pop hoods.... but if its a motor to motor race we will allow for them to search the cab and back for a bottle.....
Old 08-29-2007, 06:00 AM   #34
Ian

Quote:
do you have anything to run or just your mouth????

no, I dont have anything to run except my mouth

relax killer, dont get all bent outta shape. I already said I have no idea how any of this works.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:35 AM   #35
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

It is a street car, I dont own any race cars.

So how is it lop sided? You went from small block n/a street truck to a race gas, nitrous injected, race car running on a 10.5 W full boot! Sounds to me like there may be something fishy in the works, not like it matters, usually the people that run their mouth dont have much to back it up.

Last edited by JSPERFORMANCE; 08-29-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:39 AM   #36
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
well the car is na when the spray isnt on it.... the truck runs amazing without it.... but by all ****** mean if hes running spray we are too.... to make it fair....
stop trying to avoid the word filter, you make yourself look like a tool

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:53 PM   #37
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
It is a street car, I dont own any race cars.

So how is it lop sided? You went from small block n/a street truck to a race gas, nitrous injected, race car running on a 10.5 W full boot! Sounds to me like there may be something fishy in the works, not like it matters, usually the people that run their mouth dont have much to back it up.

we dont have any race cars either....but usually the people who say they dont own race cars trailer their **** a block away and roll up claiming its a street car....thats pretty common up here..... like i said if the bottle isnt in the car then its NA (no power adder) same with a supercharged car (i seen race stips that make them take the blower belt off to run NA).... the street truck will be on race gas for optimum performance....it will be on the squeeze if your coming with juice too....the car will be on a 10.5 inch slick cause its rwd and it needs every bit of help for traction....we're not running our mouths we finally got a decent money race lined up.... and your rite we dont got anything to back our mouths if you feel this way i can lie and tell you its got a edelbrock carb on it but its really got a holley lol... soooo what do your boys have...cause were coming down with a convoy of SR's that wanna lose money as well.....

tell your buddies and cameraboys some of the cars we have consist of 98 z28 NA 6 speed (full exhaust and ecm reflash), 02 z06 6speed some bolt ons and spray, my 70 dud bb chevelle if its back together by then, 03 mach 1 with bolt ons, 87 mustang gt stick stock bottom end with a main girdle on spray, 98 mustang gt bolt ons, whatever other mustang guys come with us so cant say for sure but they got power adders...

ps.. we will be down in toms river this upcoming weekend for seaside and to check out the TR scene... <removed street racing references>

get back to me...

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 08-29-2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: SR
Old 08-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #38
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
stop trying to avoid the word filter, you make yourself look like a tool
imma start calling your HARBOR FREIGHT cause your the ******* tool....
Old 08-29-2007, 04:29 PM   #39
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
your a silly guy

Quote:
Old 08-29-2007, 04:49 PM   #40
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
your a silly guy
hahahhaha.... you gotta admit that was a good one on my part...
Old 08-29-2007, 04:51 PM   #41
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Mike is far higher quality then HF.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-29-2007, 06:46 PM   #42
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
98 mustang gt bolt ons
i hope one of those bolt ons is a supercharger

B18B1 FTW
Old 08-29-2007, 07:07 PM   #43
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

I am a little confused by your posts, they seem to make all left turns and connect at the ends.

If you want to race I will post up here when I will be heading to ATCO if you can make it with your street car that needs a 12 inch slick and race gas and the money we will do something, if not then so be it.

I usually bring a few other guys with me and all of the cars I build are the same, REAL street cars that run on pump gas and street tires. If you have something you want to put up against one of them while you are there thats fine too.

as a good friend of mine once said "race what you bring, bring what you race"

Last edited by JSPERFORMANCE; 08-29-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:47 AM   #44
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
i hope one of those bolt ons is a supercharger
better....
Old 08-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #45
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
I am a little confused by your posts, they seem to make all left turns and connect at the ends.

If you want to race I will post up here when I will be heading to ATCO if you can make it with your street car that needs a 12 inch slick and race gas and the money we will do something, if not then so be it.

I usually bring a few other guys with me and all of the cars I build are the same, REAL street cars that run on pump gas and street tires. If you have something you want to put up against one of them while you are there thats fine too.

as a good friend of mine once said "race what you bring, bring what you race"
what are you confused by.....atco is kinda far for us...if we go there were def. coming with the trailers....what kinda cars do you usually go with and do they run for money.....

as a good friend of mine once said "run what ya brung, and hope ya brung enough"

other favorite quotes include "ill give you the 10 piece mcnugget special" (10 cars and the brake on the street) anddd "ill give you 3, the brake, and the fishbowl" (we dunno what that fishbowl part was or is still to this day)
Old 08-30-2007, 06:58 AM   #46
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Quote:

This is how its gonna go down. If you can do it this way, great, if not go yap to someone else about your big time race team.

You are quickly wearing on my patience and I am pretty sure you will back down IF you even show up and that is why we are going to do this on my schedule. Remember, you were the one that said he would race anyone.. What if I showed up with a 7 second q8 car? You would be screwed, thats kind of a sign of ignorance if you ask me.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM   #47
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
This is how its gonna go down. If you can do it this way, great, if not go yap to someone else about your big time race team.

You are quickly wearing on my patience and I am pretty sure you will back down IF you even show up and that is why we are going to do this on my schedule. Remember, you were the one that said he would race anyone.. What if I showed up with a 7 second q8 car? You would be screwed, thats kind of a sign of ignorance if you ask me.

we are not big time....we are all rookies that know nothing about cars, cant drive them worth ****, mostly all of our cars run 15s.... some dip into the 14s, our turbo cars are jokes, etc etc etc etc lol.....

i dunno how im wearing on your patience and your schedule is fine... and yea he would...the truck runs good for what it is... if you showed up with a quick 8 car tube chassis RACE car i would tell you to up it to 10 grand and we would need to switch the race to one of the turbo street mustangs we got that run in our crew...and we woud need a few cars and the break or so... everyone knows someone with a race car too... but we mainly deal with our SLOW street cars....
Old 08-30-2007, 11:30 AM   #48
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

giving carlengths etc....just proves which car is slower

B18B1 FTW
Old 08-30-2007, 04:57 PM   #49
johnjzjz

i started street racing in 1964 and i have learned one thing their is always someone faster -- but i would like to come and watch -- their is a young guy with a frank iconeo turbo stang motor out their in the 6s with PA plates is it him ??????? who you speak of --jz
Old 08-30-2007, 07:01 PM   #50
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjzjz View Post
i started street racing in 1964 and i have learned one thing their is always someone faster -- but i would like to come and watch -- their is a young guy with a frank iconeo turbo stang motor out their in the 6s with PA plates is it him ??????? who you speak of --jz
for starters AS PER FORUM RULES.... we do not condone street racing... they built all those great tracks 45+ miles away + traffic on highways from nyc and real civilization....

yea my dad was on the street scene back in the mid 60s to early 70s... and he says the same **** theres allways someone better and faster... and i agree with that...

your more then welcome to come see this TRACK race..... however there are always some people around my area that do that illegal street stuff but there will be no such talk on that issue on this forum as per forum rules... feel free to pm me or im me and i can tell you some spots (from what i saw on youtube and ****)

the dude with the 6 second street turbo mustang with pa plates is a RUMOR... we searched for this dude the past 2 years in person and through internet and forums, we also went to everrr scene in PA even the one 15 minutes outside of pa in ohio asking and no one knows nothing.... this dude is a far fetched rumor or what we call a Ghost car... we were looking to try him and prove its no 6 second street car with one of our low 8 second street cars... the only car that fit the description was some full blown tube chassis track car out at numidia dragway....
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge