Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 06-27-2006, 12:55 PM   #26
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk
That's crazy....6 week wait....I'd be going nuts!
HAHA! This is nothing to me! Thank god! I waited 6 months for my $3500 drum set and 3 years before that I waited 7 months for my first high end drum set *3g's flat*... So Im used to being patient! BUT Ive never had to wait for a car! This is a feeling I have never felt before!

YOu all have to understand... Im going from a V6 S10 *200 BHP* to a full blow sports car! 320 HP! Some major getting used to and practice and I think Ill have it under control! I CANT WAIT!!! YAY!!!

Joe
Old 06-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #27
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyF8LWS6
Congrats! That's some story, with a happy ending!
Thanks! Its true! Well the ending will be in 6 weeks! Then my life is complete!
Old 06-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #28
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmrman
YOu all have to understand... Im going from a V6 S10 *200 BHP* to a full blow sports car! 320 HP! Some major getting used to and practice and I think Ill have it under control! I CANT WAIT!!! YAY!!!
You should have no prob. When I got my Hawk, all the cars I had before were 4cyl and under 200hp. When you finally get it you'll feel like why didn't I get one of these sooner?
Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #29
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk
You should have no prob. When I got my Hawk, all the cars I had before were 4cyl and under 200hp. When you finally get it you'll feel like why didn't I get one of these sooner?
HAHA! Yeah! I wish I could have gotten it sooner... But I got my licsence last month!

HAHA!
Old 06-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #30
firehawk1120

Just wondering will the current owner have the ability to drive the car during these 6 weeks. I'd hate to see him beat the crap out of it while you were away knowing that he'd be dumping it on you. Not to mention what if he gets into an accident? I mean what happens then do you get stuck buying the car or can you back out???

Sorry to dump on you but I always like to cover every base when it comes to things like this. Not to mention when I was waiting for my car to be delivered everyone was harassing me that GM lost the car and people from the plant were test driving it and just rolling the speedo back so I'd never know and stuff like that. LOL

Good luck with everythign I'm sure it will work out fine... JUST FINE!!!! lol
firehawk1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:42 PM   #31
95formula
14 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmrman

Joe
I did the same thing with my first car, a 1993 mazda mx-3 1.6L, to a my 95 formy, and it was awesome, 88hp to 275hp, never a better feeling

1995 Silver Firebird Formula A4
-Harwood Ram Air Hood
-SLP Ram air intake
-Flowmaster Catback
-160 Degree Thermo
-Corvette Replica C5 rims 17x9.5
-Drilled Rotors
-MSD Cap, Rotor, and Coil
95formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:14 AM   #32
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk1120
Just wondering will the current owner have the ability to drive the car during these 6 weeks. I'd hate to see him beat the crap out of it while you were away knowing that he'd be dumping it on you. Not to mention what if he gets into an accident? I mean what happens then do you get stuck buying the car or can you back out???

Sorry to dump on you but I always like to cover every base when it comes to things like this. Not to mention when I was waiting for my car to be delivered everyone was harassing me that GM lost the car and people from the plant were test driving it and just rolling the speedo back so I'd never know and stuff like that. LOL

Good luck with everythign I'm sure it will work out fine... JUST FINE!!!! lol
No its cool man! You arent dumping anything! Yeah the little contract thingy Im writing up with my parents, it states that any apparrent abuse that is found after the 6 weeks *excessive +mileage, scratches, body work, or accidents* we will be allowed to terminate our deal and get our money back! This kid is a really good guy and he already has another car so he said that the maro is just being taken out every now and then... But hey thanks for bringing that up! Its good!

Last thing I want after waiting 6 weeks for a mint car, is to end up with a destroyed one!

Joe
Old 06-28-2006, 07:16 AM   #33
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95formula
I did the same thing with my first car, a 1993 mazda mx-3 1.6L, to a my 95 formy, and it was awesome, 88hp to 275hp, never a better feeling
HAHA! Im so excited! I cant wait! !!!
Old 06-28-2006, 07:46 AM   #34
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

niiiiiiice

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:28 AM   #35
drmrman

Thanks man! I really cant wait! !!!
Old 06-28-2006, 11:42 AM   #36
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

Congrats!
Old 06-28-2006, 01:19 PM   #37
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

You should get a tread depth guage and check all 4 tires. Check them again when you pick the car up. A few Sunday afternoon cruises won't make any noticable difference, but a few good burnouts will....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #38
drmrman

That right there my friend is a good idea! I completely for got about that one! Thanks my main man! I will do!

Joe
Old 06-29-2006, 03:17 PM   #39
Draven94blackbird

hey man long time no see. Good luck too you man, but driving your 4x4 s10 and driving a camaro are to diffrent things. you have to be real carfull with what you do especialy in the area were you live and that nasty driveway you have. also till you can buy a f-body on your own and not have mommy and daddy pay for it, and at your age, i dont realy think you are ready for one. you change your mind to often to know what you want. me and jonh worked ower ass off to pay for ower cars and stuff and now have to take a some of steps to get what we have now so dont come around braging to us of what you have. mommy bought it for you and you dont even have a job for gas money. just remmember this, if it all goes throw and somthing bad happens to it John and i get the motor and trans and rear no questions asked and if you try to rub it in ower face we will slash your tires.

P.S. see you later
Draven94blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:28 PM   #40
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven94blackbird
hey man long time no see. Good luck too you man, but driving your 4x4 s10 and driving a camaro are to diffrent things. you have to be real carfull with what you do especialy in the area were you live and that nasty driveway you have. also till you can buy a f-body on your own and not have mommy and daddy pay for it, and at your age, i dont realy think you are ready for one. you change your mind to often to know what you want. me and jonh worked ower ass off to pay for ower cars and stuff and now have to take a some of steps to get what we have now so dont come around braging to us of what you have. mommy bought it for you and you dont even have a job for gas money. just remmember this, if it all goes throw and somthing bad happens to it John and i get the motor and trans and rear no questions asked and if you try to rub it in ower face we will slash your tires.

P.S. see you later
So... Umm... justin... I thought I loved you... But you are starting to scare me! Mommy and daddy arent buying me anything... They cosigned a loan for me... So I dont know where that came from!? And I make plenty of money to pay for gas! I teach and make damn good money doing it!

About it all going to ****... If I die and any parts of the car are salvageable... They are all yours!

Joe

Last edited by drmrman; 06-29-2006 at 04:35 PM.
drmrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #41
Draven94blackbird

hey joe im not realy gona slash your tires. im just gona steel you drivetrain wen you are sleeping with my plasma cutter from my batman utility belt. LOL didn mean to be so mean about what i said.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #42
ZKid98
13 Second Club

Thats a sweet 'Maro!!

'98 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4 - 13.3 @ 105 - 60' 2.07
Magnaflow Catback, SLP Lid and Smooth Bellows, !FRA
'90 Toyota Celica GT M5-
277k and going strong,
'99 Suzuki GSX-R 750
ZKid98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:41 PM   #43
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draven94blackbird
hey joe im not realy gona slash your tires. im just gona steel you drivetrain wen you are sleeping with my plasma cutter from my batman utility belt. LOL didn mean to be so mean about what i said.
Werd ok cool ! No joke you were really scaring me there for a minute man!

Joe
Old 06-29-2006, 10:42 PM   #44
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKid98
Thats a sweet 'Maro!!
Thanks man! I cant wait!

I also just found out that there is a kid who works with my dad who has a black SS... and he may join me and come to some meets! So we will see!

Joe
Old 07-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #45
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

That car belongs to my co-worker Kenny, really good guy & very trust worthy. That car is in the best shape ever, also probably one of the quietest F-Bodies I have ever sat in as well (when the cut-out is closed). I wouldn't worry one bit about the car while your waiting, Joe; Kenny takes great care of all his cars!
Old 07-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #46
Draven94blackbird

joe on a serious note good luck man
Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #47
drmrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
That car belongs to my co-worker Kenny, really good guy & very trust worthy. That car is in the best shape ever, also probably one of the quietest F-Bodies I have ever sat in as well (when the cut-out is closed). I wouldn't worry one bit about the car while your waiting, Joe; Kenny takes great care of all his cars!
Thanks man! I appreciate the refferal man! Because I really think this is going to be a match made in heaven! I cant ****ing wait!

Thanks justin! I just got your comment on MS! I will deffinatly joining you in a ride to the meets and it would be great if you could help me with working on the car and ish! Thanks for the offer man!

Joe
Old 07-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #48
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

uh oh... you know Justin... i'm sorry (just kidding of course)

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #49
Draven94blackbird

hey little man next im i see you.......... wait .......i can't..., your to low!!!!! hahahah! lol. see you on the road

P.S. do you whant another app.?
Old 07-16-2006, 04:58 PM   #50
firehawk1120

almost at the half way mark, bet you are just dying to get those keys and turn the ignition for the first time... LOL
firehawk1120 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey