Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #26
z28c4maro82z

Joe is a good buddy of mine as well, not as good as demonic bird or jersey ta but he is a good buddy nonetheless. Joe is a very good guy, but did know him through the debate. Now also, I cannot speak on Joe's behalf because well quite frankly I'm not him. Just I hope the debate is handled in a civil manner and no one gets hurt at all. I hope it gets resolved
z28c4maro82z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #27
Rob WS6

Its wierd... you hear about this kind of **** all the time, but being so damn close to where I live, hell he cant be more than 15 minutes away. I never heard of him or anything like that, nor would I pay him or anyone else to do work for me.

These storys of people getting ripped usually burn me up as it is... Not to mention the fact that Ive got NOTHING BUT RESPECT and thanks for you and all of our troops... and for this ****er to not only take your money, but your ****ing combat pay, is just... beyond words really. If youd like any locals to come along with you (strictly for intimidation purposes ), just say the word. You **** over someone who risks their life to protect our freedom, well I personally take offense to that!

Last edited by Rob WS6; 04-09-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Rob WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #28
Demonicbird00
10 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob WS6
These storys of people getting ripped usually burn me up as it is... Not to mention the fact that Ive got NOTHING BUT RESPECT and thanks for you and all of our troops... and for this ****er to not only take your money, but your ****ing combat pay, is just... beyond words really. If youd like any locals to come along with you (strictly for intimidation purposes ), just say the word. You **** over someone who risks their life to protect our freedom, well I personally take offense to that!
your should know the story b4 you open your mouth!!

joe got screwed over from all this internet crap!! everyone will believe something when its bad.
and you never hear the good things, like the previous 5 yrs he spent on cars. and custom things he has done.

your going after the wrong guy he was a scape goat for the shop that he merged w/. all the **** that happened, happened w/in a 2 month span, when he was w/ the other shop.

but like i said no one will listen because everyone wants to believe the neg ****.

"intimidation purposes" you have no idea what you would be getting into

this crap died a long time ago and thats how its gonna stay, Joe is not the culprit.

-brandon
99 M3- NASA #181
00TA- H/C/I= 10.83 @ 130 1.58 493hp/424tq SOLD
www.fquick.com/Demonicbird00
Demonicbird00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #29
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicbird00

joe got screwed over from all this internet crap!! everyone will believe something when its bad.
and you never hear the good things, like the previous 5 yrs he spent on cars. and custom things he has done.

your going after the wrong guy he was a scape goat for the shop that he merged w/. all the **** that happened, happened w/in a 2 month span, when he was w/ the other shop.

but like i said no one will listen because everyone wants to believe the neg ****.

this crap died a long time ago and thats how its gonna stay, Joe is not the culprit.

-brandon
well if youre so sure about this why dont you show us the proof to back YOUR story up?
Old 04-10-2006, 11:40 PM   #30
Rob WS6

Quote:

-brandon
If this was an isoloated incident then It would be different... but to hear alot of people getting screwed and things not being made right? That doesent sit well period. If he isnt the culprit then whys this guy out $10k of his combat pay eh?

"you have no idea what you would be getting into"

Oh please.
Rob WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:55 PM   #31
Tsar
MIR

ohh some big **** if gonna go down, everyone hide!!! i've looked down of a barrel of few guns before i dont think he will intimidate me
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:29 AM   #32
11 Bravo

Quote:
-brandon
No, Brandon, you are incorrect. There are guys he screwed before he went to work for JD's. I am one of them, I can't speak for any others. He took my $10,000 check out of the mailbox and cashed it and spent it on something besides my engine before he was a JD employee. Since you know him, ask him why, to this day 2 1/2 years later, he has still not made good on our business transaction. In his mind he will think "because I didn't think I would ever have to face him", but what comes out of his mouth may be amusing.

Last edited by 11 Bravo; 04-11-2006 at 07:34 AM.
11 Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:32 AM   #33
11 Bravo

Quote:
this crap died a long time ago and thats how its gonna stay
Exactly how do you plan to make it stay dead, brother? And who are you?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 AM   #34
bad64chevelle

bravo hes just one of his buddies who will stay by his side but when the **** gets deep he will be gone.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #35
11 Bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad64chevelle
bravo hes just one of his buddies who will stay by his side but when the **** gets deep he will be gone.
He was on LS1tech a couple of months ago trying to defend him. Didn't work out too well when it was proved Joe has actually lied to him about having a patent on a waterpump

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461122
Old 04-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #36
bad64chevelle

hmm...
Old 04-11-2006, 11:00 AM   #37
2001orangess

i don't know the whole story, but its had been rather interesting. I too would be upset at the fact that i got scammed $10,000. I mean if it was a couple of hundreds i'd let it go but 10,000. there;s no excuse for it.

Just because you are assciated with doesn't mean that you aren't liable for the trasnaction. Im pretty sure 11 bravo addressed the check to Joe Prince and not the shop he was working at. If so I assume it would be his responsiblity to make due on the services he was paid for. I don't think he had any intention of repaying anyone if he hadn't payed them in the last 2 1/2 years. BTW what ever happened to the shop?
2001orangess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 11:13 AM   #38
11 Bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001orangess
Im pretty sure 11 bravo addressed the check to Joe Prince and not the shop he was working at. If so I assume it would be his responsiblity to make due on the services he was paid for. I don't think he had any intention of repaying anyone if he hadn't payed them in the last 2 1/2 years.
That says it all. How anyone can argue against that, I don't know. I don't want to start shi* or make trouble, I just want my money. It's a cut and dry case. When a man does not take care of his business, sometimes the past can come back to haunt you.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #39
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

I don't know much of the story.... I have read horror stories about JPR.... I have met him, he seemed nice..... but I have not done business with him.

I can not comment any further
Old 04-11-2006, 04:00 PM   #40
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

10 G is a lot of $ to get screwed out of...!!!!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:09 AM   #41
Fastbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
He put the package on my car now
HA! I KNEW that was his garage I saw a pic of your car sitting outside of. I kinda had a hunch that you knew him and that he had been working on your car the way it ran.

I've had personal dealings with Joe and was not disappointed. He did a head/cam package on my car a couple of years ago. Never ran right, but that was no fault of his. Even running poorly (heads/intake didn't match up at all.....too much taken off of head surface=intake runner oil leaks) the car was monstrous with a baby 224/230 cam. Anyway........

Joe took care of me. After the heads initially came off the car for a new shortblock it was found that the springs were not correct and the valve job was fubarred. Aparrently the shop that Joe had been using was not quite up to the task in the attention to detail area. Called Joe up and he had Lorenzo's Fast Flow take care of me, and he picked up the tab. I can't complain one bit about my experience with him.

Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom Operator
Speed Density LT1 Forum -- 93 Service Manual DTC\'s and Diagnostic Charts
Fastbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:09 AM   #42
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbird
HA! I KNEW that was his garage I saw a pic of your car sitting outside of. I kinda had a hunch that you knew him and that he had been working on your car the way it ran.
Yeah, ya got me on that one. He's always taken care of me and I've never had a problem with him.
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD

Last edited by Jersey_TA; 04-12-2006 at 07:13 AM.
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:02 AM   #43
11 Bravo

I'm sure Joe does good work for you guys there. The reason I chose to do business with him is because up to that point I had never heard a bad thing about him, and saw outstanding results. I could have bought a 427 from Cartek, MTI, anyone. But I trusted him. He was a respected LS1tech sponsor. If I lived in N.J. like you guys, I seriously doubt I would have been in this situation. I'm sure he is a great guy to you all. But he has some skeltons in his closet concerning me.

Last edited by 11 Bravo; 04-12-2006 at 11:10 AM.
11 Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge