Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
rbaksi

Talking SOLD: GTO Front Seats Adapted for F Body (Black) [Bridgewater] - $400

SOLD!

This was undoubtedly the single best modification I did to my car and now it's up for sale. I've got both front black GTO seats:

These seats have had minor modifications to fit an F-body. I will include simple brackets to mount them. These can also be put back into a GTO without any modification. They did not rub the doors in my car.

These seats are by far the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in and greatly improved the ride in my Trans Am before it was totaled. They are power seats and at their lowest setting are approximately 1-2 inches higher than well worn stock seats. I would not suggest these for people over 6'1" tall in an F-body. I did not need to move my steering wheel up at all with these but I like the position much better. These seats can be modified if you would like it to sit lower.

These seats are extremely solid unlike the rattling and worn out stock seats. The leather is higher quality and it made long distance trips comfortable while still holding me in on the backroads. These seats were out of a wrecked GTO with only 30K on it and had a coil spring sit on the driver seat which is where those small marks are from in the last picture. The marks are very shallow and are not noticeable at all. They are merely slight indentations and the leather is not cracked or cut in those areas. These seats are in very very good condition. All electrics work excellent as well.

Price and Pickup: $400 for these and don't want to ship. I'm located in Bridgewater, NJ and would like local pickup or might deliver within reason. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

FQuick: http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=13868

Last edited by rbaksi; 10-23-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
rbaksi

SOLD!
FQuick: http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=13868
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Tags
gto, seats