Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 AM   #151
Mike
BadMod

wtf is with your uberfast street racing team, you keep challenging a STOCK Z28.....wow your so damn tough. i have said it once and ill say it again here. IF YOU AND YOUR FLAMER FRIENDS DONT LIKE IT HERE, THEN LOG OFF AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE. NO ONE IS AT YOUR HOUSE LOGGING YOUR COMPUTER ONTO THIS SITE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Old 10-08-2007, 05:50 AM   #152
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big kahuna View Post
and jarred never said any thing about what was going on here .
No kidding, don't you think there's a reason for that?

Sorry about your mother(being serious).

..and spell check is your friend.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 10-08-2007 at 05:59 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:09 AM   #153
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

if atco and e-town are too far then where isnt??? I am coming from philly and have already said I would make the 1+ hour drive to Atco or Etown to collect my money.. How far are you guys willing to go? You want me to travel but you want to stay in your back yards.. Bring ANY peice of **** you have on your race team to a legitimate track and I will be happy to take your allowance.

Enought with the BS and excuses run your **** not your mouth!!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 AM   #154
Tsar
MIR

what a great thread...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:03 AM   #155
the big kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
wtf is with your uberfast street racing team, you keep challenging a STOCK Z28.....wow your so damn tough. i have said it once and ill say it again here. IF YOU AND YOUR FLAMER FRIENDS DONT LIKE IT HERE, THEN LOG OFF AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE. NO ONE IS AT YOUR HOUSE LOGGING YOUR COMPUTER ONTO THIS SITE.
i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS and i like you cant controll what jarret seas!!! i don't like what i just read ON this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site (SBP) that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring oh one more thing i seen all of you at dyno day at TTp your all just kids

Last edited by the big kahuna; 10-08-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:05 AM   #156
j0n

Quote:
i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS i don't like i just read this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring
You're a ******* moron
Old 10-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #157
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS i don't like i just read this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring
here are some periods (................................................. ) please use them accordingly. aka yo yo yo i culdnt red ur **** daaaaawwwwwwwwwg. (sorry thats the best i could do, im bad at e-thug lingo)
Old 10-08-2007, 09:43 AM   #158
BonzoHansen
Admin.

This thread is taking a time out now that physical threats (now deleted) have come into play.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 10-08-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge