Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #101
the big kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtrend1 View Post
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE SAYING!

I'm going to do it too!

"so ya I run you car with skins and fats wit da a/c blast high like woah *random gibberish words here* suncoco ultra 94 through mechenical pump quadruple cards turn key block"
NA man you got it all wrong i want to run like you with the close line wing so i can run naked and dry my laundry while IM racing eating bon bon's ... and they stooped making 94 utra two years ago dummy
Old 07-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #102
the big kahuna

OMG don't you clowns know any thing a DP meaning deposit this aint even ****in worth it im going to bed for the night
Old 07-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #103
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

sorry i was thinkin down payment. why don't you dp all of the money? in case you lose, you can run? haha you wouldn't get away if you lost, obviously
Old 07-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #104
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big kahuna View Post
NA man you got it all wrong i want to run like you with the close line wing so i can run naked and dry my laundry while IM racing eating bon bon's ... and they stooped making 94 utra two years ago dummy
ah well, you got me there. and did you mean by chance "Clothes Line Wing"? Or CLW as i call it for short.

SO, you guys meeting at etown?

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
Old 07-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #105
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big kahuna View Post
you don't car what i bring ? OK how are we doing this lock up money or IM suppose to go there hoping your there.... i dont think so lock up a 400 DP with the owner on the site im shure he will not run with my money and of crose yours
I'm pretty sure Justin would hold the $$. No show forfeits the cash.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 07-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #106
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

You are right, I know nothing about LS1 cars, never even worked on one in my entire life.. The gas we get at real stations has limitations. I am not saying that 12:1 on pump gas is impossible just that it takes a damn good combination and an even better guy tuning it. For some reason you do not strike me as having the capacity to accomplish either of the two.

You are a complete moron I will not lock up any money on a race with you or your boys because your crew has already backed out on me once. You are just going to punk out anyway and how are you going to give NJSPEEDER your DP if we havent even seen him? You got a Bat phone or something?

Name a date and roll the dice what do you have to lose? The gas and tolls? Wah.

Last edited by JSPERFORMANCE; 07-14-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #107
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Little late but I was just poking fun at you 3rd gen owners. It rubs off from all the hard times I get from LS owners.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:58 PM   #108
stoney2677

Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #109
baddest434
8 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
Little late but I was just poking fun at you 3rd gen owners. It rubs off from all the hard times I get from LS owners.
lol no problem i'll show you some mercy

now back to the show

josh i think your wasting your time. this will never happen.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:16 PM   #110
the big kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
You are right, I know nothing about LS1 cars, never even worked on one in my entire life.. The gas we get at real stations has limitations. I am not saying that 12:1 on pump gas is impossible just that it takes a damn good combination and an even better guy tuning it. For some reason you do not strike me as having the capacity to accomplish either of the two.

You are a complete moron I will not lock up any money on a race with you or your boys because your crew has already backed out on me once. You are just going to punk out anyway and how are you going to give NJSPEEDER your DP if we havent even seen him? You got a Bat phone or something?

Name a date and roll the dice what do you have to lose? The gas and tolls? Wah.
dude let me tell ya something the guy in the truck had no idea this was even going on in the fall i tried to talk to you people and ya stomped all over my ass i called ya out in my first post i said whisky i can see you really don't want to race for starters IM not driving to E-town waist gas tolls par for a tech card and your not even there that is why we should have a DP no one is running with money here some one just said that IM <street racing reference removed> you come to me if you do not want to do a DP you all are a bunch of narrow mined guys that cant get the big pitcher !! I tuned my own car yes so it should me easy as pie you aint got noting worth my time any ways IM not riding around the state chasing you people ... that's up to you not me IM calling ya out you want to play start driving other then that lock a DP up and we go i don't show you get paid i have no more to say to you guys IM always at the whisky IM no hider

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 07-14-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: street racing
Old 07-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #111
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

English would help. Or at least an attempt at proper punctuation.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #112
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

why a deposit? all or nothing.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #113
BonzoHansen
Admin.

If you want to set up a race at a real track and not an illegal street race, contact me or justin we would be happy to assist. Sorry, fun is over. No street racing here...

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge