Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
fire-chickens

1984 Honda Nighthawk 700S for sale. excellent condition!

I'm am selling my mint condition 1984 Honda Nighthawk 700S to fund another project I've decided to put my money into.The bike has a bit over 25k miles. the bike is all original, as well as.its all original paint and graphics which is in excellent shape, it does have some fine scratches on the bottom near the belt area due to a tank bag, and has the scuffs from being dropped in the years on the corners of the fairings, bit they are barely noticeable from 10 feet. I have receipts that go back over 10 years of maintenance plus the original and an aftermarket manual and an original brochure. The carbs were cleaned last fall and the bike runs like new!! no leaks doesn't smoke, starts right up has a new battery as of last fall. It will need a rear tire soon. the bike also has sliders which are are to find. Also has vintage F1 cobra mufflers. All the gauges work excellently and are accurate, and I replaced all the gauge bulbs myself this last spring so they light up like factory! the bike has just about 25,000 miles. I get tons of compliments with this bike everywhere i go with it, I've even had people follow me just to tell me what memories this bike brings back when they came out and how advanced they were and still are for their time. I don't really want to sell the bike but i can always get another one someday. please email me if interested. honda250ex05@hotmail.com

the bike has 25K miles and some change. all it needs is a new rear tire. and an new rider. this bike is a sleeper.

some of the features this bike has from the factory, that most new bikes don't even get

self adjusting clutch, self adjusting hydraulic valves (no valve adjustments ever needed.) fully adjustable suspension, and handlebars. hear indicator and fuel gauge. everything works and works like new!

the reason I'm selling it is to fund a 4 speed swap into my '57 chevy.

$2,500 o/b/o

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 01-30-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
V
Stalker

price?
Old 01-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
fire-chickens

oops! sorry, looking to get $2,500 or best offer

Last edited by fire-chickens; 01-30-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other