Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
V
Stalker

1999 Grand Prix GT For Sale

1999 pontiac Grand Prix GT
63,xxx miles
3.8l V6 auto
ebony leather int
heated front seats
new battery
new windsheild
CLEAN NJ TITLE

....some pics in the link are before the windsheild was done. The pics i took today are the ones where the bra/mask is in place.

-----CLICK HERE FOR PICS------

NEEDS-
Front Impact bar installed(included)
pass airbag and cover
hood(stock one is dented and scratched)
Fog lights installed(included)
radio display doesnt light up

front bumper was repaired and is decent but would need paint and finishing work. I have a bra on the car and it hides the cosmetic aspect.
May need minor work to mount impact bar since the frame horn was messed up. I just never got around to it. I drive the car as is fine.
Front lower control arm and pass tie rod were replaced.
Tire tread all around is good.

I'm asking 2500 obo.

Last edited by V; 01-20-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
quasar34

hey paul, im interested in the grand prix, since my dads making me sell my TA soon.. what kind of minor work would be needed to mount the impact bar? would it be something my dad and i could do? (my dads quite mechanically inclined) if we couldnt do this ourselves, how much you think it would cost for a shop to do it? also, whats the frame horn?
Old 01-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
V
Stalker

the frame horn is the part of the frame that sticks out onto which the metal impact bumper attaches to. it shouldnt be hard at all to attach the metal bumper just hammer the mounting flange around a bit or maybe widen a hole or 2. that inner bumper doesnt have to line up to the exact mm since the bumper cover doesnt even attach to it. If you want, go by my house and check the car out, i can have it unlocked so you can pop the hood and look it over, not sure if you can see it all though but worth a shot. Mike knows where i live, and the car is parked in my second driveway around the corner. ill call my mom to unlock it tomorrow. I'll take 2,100 for it, since theres a few things i wanna buy before i miss out. let me know

luckily i found i had these pics on my photobucket account still...

frame horn

before i pulled out the rad support ~3inches

as it is now...

heres a pic of the red original impact bumper which took the majority of the hit. and the replacement one im including. in the pics of the car back together, the impact bar is still not installed since i ran out of time before i left for Basic Training.

Last edited by V; 01-26-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
V
Stalker

got an offer on clubGP... but the guy is in grand rapids michigan... so i dunno how he plans to get the car... im waiting for his response
Old 01-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
quasar34

hey paul, my dad wants to check it out, but we both work kinda late hours.. the only available time we have to check it out would be during the weekend.. let me know if that'd be cool... thanks
-matt
Old 02-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #6
V
Stalker

TTT

make an offer...im willing to drop a decent amount... car is serving me no purpose back in NJ
Old 02-19-2008, 06:53 AM   #7
Batman
11 Second Club

Damn I could use this car but my hands are tied until mine sells . Any more interior pics?

Edit (off topic): How is military life treatin ya so far?
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123

Last edited by Batman; 02-19-2008 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
V
Stalker

TTT, i need this gone soon...

I will also consider trading straight up for a decent open car trailer...

ill take more interior pics when i get back to jersey next weekend.

and im loving the military life so far..., just got back from a 3 week off post training event in florida, that was fun.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #9
V
Stalker

TTT for the last time....

On monday, it will most likely be getting driven up here to Ft Drum, and put up for sale here for $3,000. Daily driver cars like this sell like crazy here
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts