Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech

Notices

Old 05-25-2006, 08:39 AM   #1
V
Stalker

need frame work, any good shops?

I am getting a car that possibly has a twisted frame, not too bad. it isnt from an accident. I mainly just want the car checked out on a frame machine, then straightened if need be. After that it will be getting subframe connectors installed and a roll bar to prevent it from happening again. The car is an 88 iroc. I am considering putting my 383 in it, but i may end up just dropping in a 305 tbi motor i have instead.

Does anyone know any body shops in northern nj that does frame work at a reasonable price?
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

i dunno the pricing but check out north englewood auto body on dean dr in englewood the guy there Lenny is an old co-worker of my dads, when I get my **** together that's where I'm takign my car (new hood, paint/align nose, etc)

forgot to add, that place is across from the infinity dealer... set back a tad on a dise street (hamilton i think its called?)

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
Frosty

How close to Edison are you?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 01:05 AM   #4
V
Stalker

if its reasonable, and has a good rep, i can bring the car anywhere. edison isnt too bad.
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech