Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
alamantia

3rd & 4th Gen parts and Speaker box...

So as I have been sitting home this week getting over the flu it seems you guys and Jerry Springer reruns have been keeping me entertained. Its good to learn that there are so many F-Body guys still out there who still love their cars. I have compiled a list a few days ago I wanted to post once I acquired the necessary posts incase anyone is looking for some parts. I just really need to free up some room in the garage I did a search on eBay to gauge what people are getting for these parts shipped and listed them slightly lower that what they are going for without shipping so I believe the prices are pretty fair. Here's my list:

Never Used Carquest rebuilt small block water pump for V-belt $20

I installed the plug and painted it flat black in anticipation to install it on my old camaro and sold the car with a leaky waterpump thats why I still have it.

Kenwood 10" Full Range Speaker Box $50

I bought it used off a friend for my blazer over a year ago and never used it, It has 10" woofers, 3" mid range speakers and horns. I know it works I tested it with the 300w amp I have in my truck now. Who ever wants to hear it I will gladly hook it up.

The rest is a list of parts I have taken off my 2002 Z28 M6

Full Cat Back Stock Stainless Steel Exhaust with the rectangle black exhaust ports $100

I had to cut it with a pipe cutter to get it out of the car, but I scribed it before hand and welded it back together exactly as it was before it was cut and ground the weld bead flush. I believe it will fit a 3rd Gen too depending on the cat set up...

Stock Torque Arm $20

Stock Rear End Lower Control Arms $20

Or take both the Torque arm and LCA's together for $30

GM OEM 3.42 Ring & Pinion for a 3 series carrier w/ 20k Miles on them no whine at all prior to removal $50

All 6 monsoon speakers $100

(or trade everything for a decent pair of size 8D Graf 705 or 707's in good condition)

As I saw my father try feverishly to try and find all the stock parts he threw away or gave away on his 1969 X77 back in the early 70's when no one ever thought their cars would ever be worth anything, or one day want to revert them back to stock. I decided to keep every part I took off my car in the event that one day I may want to do the same in say the year 2034 and I wouldn't have to go looking for everything. I am keeping some parts, but I live in an apartment and my garage is small and the above parts can go as far as I am concerned, I'm getting sick of tripping over these boxes of parts that I may never use again. I live in New Milford NJ, 07646 (next to Hackensack) and am selling these as pick up only as getting to UPS or the post office is a hassle for me. Pictures available upon request for those of you that live far away that have any interest in this these parts, PM me for any questions, Prices are firm, and when you come to pick up these parts you will take one look at how I keep my car and garage and know these parts are all mint, or as mint as they can be.

Thanks
Anthony

Last edited by alamantia; 01-09-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
Knipps

pics of speakerbox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #3
alamantia

Attachment 662

Last edited by alamantia; 04-09-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
maroman88
12 Second Club

i work in new milly at shoprite, wat color/apperance mods does your car have, ive probably seen it around...
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
Old 01-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #5
alamantia

silver 2002 Z28 LS6 Heads cam clutch, kooks S/S LT's, Triflow Cat back, 4.11's, SLP Air intake and MAF, other that that stock, I try and keep it looking showroom floor like, who knows maybe it will be worth something some day, I dont park it in parking lots so you wouldnt have seen it in shoprite - that and the shopping cart guy with the head phones gives me the willys

Ive seen a Teal 91 or 92 RS there a while ago and I think I saw a white one there too... if thats the white one in the pic you have i remember seeing the one in the SR parking lot having clear corner markers with blue bulbs, if thats yours its a pretty sharp car if i remember

Last edited by alamantia; 01-09-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
maroman88
12 Second Club

haha yea thats mine, the teal one was mine too. the white one doesnt see shoprite anymore and my red one i usually park underneath around back of SR.

back maybe 2 years ago we used to have a lineup of camaors there, my 88, a blue 95 V6, and a black 2000 SS vert...

i remember seeing a silver z28 with clear corners in the lot once
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
Old 01-10-2007, 10:38 AM   #7
alamantia

yeah i have clear corners, it was probably me rushing into SR to get something one week night on my way home from the gym, ive done that rarely, im anal about my ride but not THAT anal, although it was probably parked across like 3 spaces all the way by where you park your car for all of about 3min

Did you happen to see that black 88 IROC with teh gold strip the kid who works at 7-11 owned, it was for sale like 6 months ago or so for like 4k and i almost bought it, but then i came to my sences and passed on it and then a week later came to my sences again and went back to buy it with 3500 cash in my pocket but it was gone at that point

Last edited by alamantia; 01-10-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #8
maroman88
12 Second Club

yea it was parked way out there

i dont remember ever seein a black iroc in the area?
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
Old 01-11-2007, 02:23 PM   #9
alamantia

Monsoon speakers - Sold
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts