Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
maverick

For sale 2002 Z28 Camaro - NO LONGER FOR SALE

I am selling my 2002 Z28 Camaro. It has 42,300 miles on it and has minor upgrades. It has a 3.5" ram air/cowl induction (functional) hood. It has aftermarket 17" rims. A tower strut bar from SLP, cat back exhaust from SLP, cold air intake from SLP, and also a power programmer from SLP. It also has drilled and slotted rotors on the front from Baer and I have the rotors for the rear, but I never put them on because I have not had the time. I am giving the original hood and all 4 original rims with tires to the buyer. I am also giving them the power programmer and original hood. I also have a brand new tire that I never put on yet I am also giving. Please if anyone is interested or knows someone who is, please contact me ASAP. I have babied this car and I want to make sure the person who gets it will take care of her. I am selling this car because I am buying a truck. This car has never been beaten on and has very low miles. I am asking $15,000.00 or best offer. I can be contacted by e-mail or phone. My e-mail address is maverick3184@yahoo.com or phone at 732-960-1289. Just ask for Joe. I have pictures if you want me to e-mail them to you or we can meet somewhere to look at it. I need to sell this car ASAP because I found a truck that I like and I dont know how much longer it will be on the lot. Please ask around. I am asking for help from everyone to sell this car. Thank you!!!!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
maverick

Heres 2 of the most recent pics of the car Im selling. Please let me know if you are interested. Asking anywhere between $11,000 to $15,000.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1121091006b.JPG (34.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 1121091006a.JPG (35.3 KB, 85 views)
Old 11-29-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
maverick

Well I haven't received any hits so I am trading in the car for the truck. It is no longer up for sale. I couldn't wait any longer to get this truck. Hopefully in the future I will own another one of these great American machines.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
JerzLT1

how much are they giving u?

Old 11-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
maverick

They are giving me between $7000 and $8000. I still havent sold or traded this car in yet so its still for sale. I just posted that it was sold because I dont think anyone is going to want it. Im asking $10,000 without the hood right now. But if someone wants the hood I can sell it to them for an additional charge being I paid about 1500 for the hood and the paintjob. I know I can get more then 7k or 8k for the car if I sell it on my own, but it doesnt sem like anyone wants it. So the offer stands at a firm $10,000 until next week or so when I have to trade it in o get the truck I want.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #6
Raist103

your asking 10k firm but are willing to take 7 on trade?
Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
maverick

As far as selling the car privately..yes. I will not go under 10K for a sale if I am selling it. And the dealer has not seen my car yet and the guy said it will be at least 7k. All he has seen has been pictures that I had of the car in my phone. It also helps that I know the owner and he is not going to stiff me on price. He is willing to up the price with some of the extra stuff I am giving him. Its not a major dealership and they sell all types of cars and trucks that have had work done to them.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
maverick

OK. Heres where I am at right now for the car. I am still selling it because things with the truck I wanted fell through. I am asking 10K or best offer for the car. Let me know if anyone is interested. The hood in the picture will not be sold with the car. I put the stock hood back on. All offers will be looked at. Let me know if anyone is interested. Just let me know a price, the worst I can say is no.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #9
maverick

The camaro is no longer available. I bought my truck so I am only selling some parts such as a power programmer and subs. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
for sale