Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Miniram with extras

I have a miniram for sale with a lot of extras. I have both of the throttle cable brackets, the single one is on the fuel rails and the other that has provisions for the kickdown cable is on the side of the miniram. Also I have a CSR billet distributor hold down bracket with stainless stud and nut.

It also includes a Holley 52mm throttlebody with ARP stainless polished 12pt head bolts as I didn't like the bolts that came with the TB.

I also have 3 water outlets to go with it, two are the correct outlets for the manifold and third is machined for the thermostat. I got this one by accident from TPIS when I ordered a second because I wanted to modify the one that is "bent' looking on top of the miniram. This bent one was because I wanted the hose to be lower in the engine compartment, it will also come through the belt so you would have to take the top hose off to change the belt. I am including the bent one and the incorrect one because I dont need it.
The proper one and correct for the belt routing is the one that is attached to the miniram in the picture, this is also secured with ARP stainless bolts.

Also included are a set of Ford pink top injectors. I bought these used but never wound up using them since I went with GM 24 lb injectors instead. I also have 7 NEW injector clips.

Also shown are 3 pieces of braided stainless -6AN hose, all Earls. The two coiled ones are 5+ feet long but one has a red tracer stripe in it and the short one is only about a foot long but again, I don't need it so I am including it.

I also had bought two sets of intake gaskets because I wasn't sure whether this miniram was a 1204 or 1205 so I bought them both so both FelPro gaskets sets are included.

The whole manifold has been bead blasted because it was powder coated and the PC was peeling off.

The buyer will have to buy a few things from TPIS to complete this setup. You will need the "O" rings for the crossover tube, the schrader valve, and the fuel inlet fitting. I lost the schrader and inlet fitting. The fuel pressure regulator is there though and has a -6 fitting on it.
You will also need a Throttle body gasket, not sure if you can get a generic 52mm gasket, or if you need to get one from Holley.

I am asking $1,050 plus shipping for all of this. I may have a few other things I can include with this if I find them.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
V
Stalker

for pre-87 or 87+ heads?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

It is drilled/cut for both bolt patterns
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts