Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 12-11-2005, 12:18 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

February Meet???

hey gang,
the original idea we had for the febrauary meet sort of fell apart and i coudl use a few suggestions of places to meet. i would like to keep it someplace on rt73 if possible since that seems to be the general area that many members are from and hang out.
please look around for places with good parking lots, open to all ages, and easy access to major roads.
if anyone has any suggestions please get me the name, location, and some contact info, a phone number for the restaurant would be good enough.

we already have january, march, and april planned. all we need is february and we will have a great plan heading into the new year.

-thanks

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

:crickets: anyone? :crickets:

Old 12-12-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
camaro2you

i would help but i dont really know any places on 73 havent really expericanced more than my area yet.
camaro2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:42 PM   #4
Slow 88
11 Second Club

I work near 73 so one day after work I'll take a ride down it and try to come up with something..
Old 12-12-2005, 08:16 PM   #5
JW

73 is still 1.5 hours away North from where I live so I am out for suggestions untill spring & summer time when my towns down here start to liven up!

JW
Old 12-12-2005, 08:24 PM   #6
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
73 is still 1.5 hours away North from where I live so I am out for suggestions untill spring & summer time when my towns down here start to liven up!

JW

it takes you an hr and a half to get to atco?
Old 12-12-2005, 09:11 PM   #7
bitchincamaro

what if the meet were to move a little bit more southward? like ac expressway area? washington twp. area? i dont care either way. there is a fudruckers a bunch of street rod guys meet up on every friday night in the summer that has a huge parking lot. i think it might be williamstown on black horse pike (rt 168 i think). just a suggestion. like i said i dont care where it is. but camaro2you lives real close to there (i think) slow88 and l live equally as close and it could knock a half hour off JW's trip.
bitchincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:53 PM   #8
JW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow 88
it takes you an hr and a half to get to atco?
Yep.

The Fudruckers is in Turnersville Cody lives like 2 mins away from it hehe.

JW
Old 12-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #9
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I better start saving gas money now!

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 05:36 AM   #10
camaro2you

as soon as nice weather hits fudds will come back to life. not shure if there will be anyone there in feb. but if we decide to meet up there there will definatly be enough parking. Ill try to think of some places in this area.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:41 AM   #11
coldkilla

i dont live anywhere near 73 either so i cant help out there. i wouldnt mind the meet being a little more south, wouldnt hurt me any. yeah fuds is always an option, i dont know how many people frequent the open meets they have every friday in the winter time but if its anywhere near the amount of people that are there during the summer we would have to have it a different day cuz there wouldnt be anywheres to park. that place gets pretty packed. winter might be different tho.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:55 AM   #12
bitchincamaro

i doubt there will be anyone there, just using that as an example that there is adequite (sp) parking and is a pretty central SJ spot.
bitchincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:19 PM   #13
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

We had a previous South meet there. People there were cool, they gave us the entire back room to ourselves since the place was pretty much empty at 2-3 pm when we were there.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #14
camaro2you

winter time= tumble weeds going through the fudds lot lol.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #15
band77one
15 Second Club

well i live in lindenwold which is in SJ camden county, i actually work at a restaurant haha go bus boys! i work at ihop, its right on rt 73 by the berlin circle/white horse pike. theres also a walmart behind us so there is plenty of parking.
band77one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 04:11 AM   #16
coldkilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by band77one
well i live in lindenwold which is in SJ camden county, i actually work at a restaurant haha go bus boys! i work at ihop, its right on rt 73 by the berlin circle/white horse pike. theres also a walmart behind us so there is plenty of parking.
where in lindenwold do you live? i live on laurel road righ off of blackwood clementon road.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 10:19 AM   #17
ALLMACK

well im pretty new here so suggestions i unfortunatly dont have any but you can count me in whatever we decide !!!!!
Old 12-18-2005, 07:53 AM   #18
jims69camaro

there are literally a TON of places within 15 minutes of lindenwold, blackwood, clementon, voorhees, etc. the black horse pike, white horse, blackwood-clementon road, rt. 73, etc., are all well developed areas. someone who lives down there doesn't need to do a whole lot of work, just pick a place and talk to the owner/operator to find out if it's ok for us to have a meet there. there's something in it for them, as we most always patronize the place where we have the meet.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 07:57 AM   #19
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchincamaro
what if the meet were to move a little bit more southward? like ac expressway area? washington twp. area? i dont care either way. there is a fudruckers a bunch of street rod guys meet up on every friday night in the summer that has a huge parking lot. i think it might be williamstown on black horse pike (rt 168 i think). just a suggestion. like i said i dont care where it is. but camaro2you lives real close to there (i think) slow88 and l live equally as close and it could knock a half hour off JW's trip.
all you have to do is pick a place. no one is going to gripe about where it is, as most of us have to travel an hour just to get to your area (and the north boys have two-three hours travel). if you want to have it in wash twip****, then go scout out an area and talk to the owners. very few business owners would turn down a crowd of 30+ hungry car guys.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 12:08 PM   #20
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

any suggestions of places are welcome. actually the further south we go the bettter.
it will be good for our southern most members and we cna invite our friends from delaware(first state f-body association) up to join us.
get me a name, address, and phone number of a few family restaurant/bar-grill places in the area and i will get everything set up.
jsut keep our general needs in mind: good parking, prefereably on a main road, family oriented, and space that woudl let us all sit together.

-thanks

Old 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM   #21
Frosty

Hmmmmmm....somewhere on 73 eh? Most of the cops in those areas are dicks lol

I'll see what I can come up with.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 07:41 PM   #22
Slow 88
11 Second Club

I might have a spot in the Millville area. It is a steak place where rt. 55 meets rt. 47 across from Lowes...Since I am slow at work right now I might have to go down that way this week to make a delivery so I'll post back once I get the exact name..
Old 12-18-2005, 08:17 PM   #23
JW

Where rt 47 meets rt. 55 at the bottom of rt 55 there is no lowes there...?

JW
Old 12-18-2005, 08:21 PM   #24
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Then it is a home depot....damn shoot me...they all look the same to me anymore lol...
Old 12-18-2005, 08:32 PM   #25
JW

Ahh never mind I know where you are talking about now. You ment exit 27 off of Route 55 , I thought you ment at the total end of 55. You are right there is both a Lowes & a Home Depot

JW

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey