Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #51
Dante1987

and sence were talking about screwing up haha i had like 10 vaccume line unhooked and didnt know where they went so i did the intelegent thing and hooked the ones that blew to the ones that sucked.... PUN!! and it actually ran for about a month then.... well... i have a new camaro now .....

1985 Camaro Iroc-z28 swapped suburban 350 carburated mostly stock for now...
www.myspace.com/importedmuscle
Dante1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #52
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1987 View Post
and sence were talking about screwing up haha i had like 10 vaccume line unhooked and didnt know where they went so i did the intelegent thing and hooked the ones that blew to the ones that sucked.... PUN!! and it actually ran for about a month then.... well... i have a new camaro now .....
A vacuum line doesn't "blow". For one it goes against the meaning of "vacuum". And nextly if you got a line unhooked, you will either have vacuum on one tube or nothing.

Best thing to do, even since its a pain in the butt, is to follow the veci lable under the hood. Since you have a cowl hood, you would need to find one.

Actually you have tpi right? Theres only like 3 lines that come off the plenum. Brake booster, AFPR, Egr, and something else. Cruse I think.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey