Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #51
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
ok i fail. white flag. throwin in the towel. though i have heard that they want oil back up to $75+ a barrel.
Every export nation would want that...
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #52
Frosty

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...ated-beach.php

What do you guys think about that?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #53
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

That's awesome!
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #54
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

yeah i heard it on the radio. no comment.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #55
V
Stalker

ok, i didnt read this whole post before, but now that i did i must comment...

bmx'er.. ok if you think Americans waste money and don't help anyone, stop your bitching and do something about it, because otherwise you are just as guilty and need to shut up. Matter of fact, join the military, we aren't getting rich here, so no need to worry about all of our disposable income to get rid of and contrary to popular belief, we are out there helping people in other countries. The majority of Americans don't know whats going on overseas and never will, they just say "pull out", true we should in theory, but they don't know how many men women and children will be killed the second we are no longer present. Do something where you may need sacrifice yourself for another or for a greater good, then you'll have true heart. So post up when you are enlisted, till then, don't ever say how Americans don't help anyone. Also don't tell me i "don't know you" etc, cause i have no problem with running into you one day and giving you a whole speech in person.

ok that's it, im sorry,, but that really annoyed me.

Last edited by V; 12-19-2008 at 03:32 PM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #56
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

could you quote where i said that americans don't help etc...? i love how its do something about it, like i don't do anything. i sit here and bitch. i have no problem with the armed forces, don't know where that came from. i have considered enlisting, i am waiting for the family business to settle before i leave it.

my whole discussion here has been the fact that unemployment in this country is out of control. americans living off of welfare is around an all time high. people living below the poverty line is growing everyday. americans can't afford to live in america. yet our celebs can go run around wasting millions of dollars on lavish lifestyles and rarely think any wrong about it. until everyone has the basic necessities to live day by day, i'll think these outlandish ****s over there are POS and can eff off. cooling sand so people don't burn their feet? come on. go in the ****ing water or wear sandals.

i don't know where you got the idea that i think americans don't help etc, i think our pockets are getting emptied and we are bending over and taking it.

the best thing this country ever did was practice neutrality and isolationism.

Last edited by sweetbmxrider; 12-19-2008 at 04:03 PM.
sweetbmxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #57
V
Stalker

basically how your saying we waste so much money yet people are dying in other countries who cant even afford the bare necessities. The thing is that if we dont spend it, we actually hurt the economy too by not having it in circulation, but if we spend it then we waste it, according to you. So therefore the only reasonable solution would be to use it to help those in those "other" countries you previously mentioned about. Or is it just that you believe we need to make due with what we got and live our lives? regardless if they have the money and wanna spend it... let them.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #58
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

the fact that we funded dubai and now rich asshats from here are living it up disgusts me. we need to fix america first. the rich spending their money on excess doesn't trickle down fast enough to save our economy. the middle and lower classes need help to get this country back on its feet. you can let them spend the money and enjoy it. it just makes me sick seeing people can make **** that blows your mind, yet people can't eat, sleep under a roof, or get the medicine they need to live.

i originally said i love it and hate it. its ****ing crazy what money can buy you but its ****ing crazy what money can do to you.

btw its dieing not dying.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #59
Tsar
MIR

Quote:

btw its dieing not dying.
Um... try again?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dying
Old 12-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #60
V
Stalker

lol

ah yes, all those poor sick people with no money, out there making metal formed stampings with machinery...

Last edited by V; 12-19-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #61
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

well it looks like i am wrong no matter what i say, so i guess i will conform with you guys and drool over what others have and look past what others need. thats humanity for ya.

i love how you can't post anything relevant to what i said with regards to the topic at hand, tsar. great contribution buddy.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #62
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
well it looks like i am wrong no matter what i say
That has been established previously.

Quote:
i love how you can't post anything relevant to what i said with regards to the topic at hand, tsar. great contribution buddy.
I'm glad that you approve my generous contribution to this thread. I just though I should point out the fact that you shouldn't really correct people if you do not even know how to spell a word. And as far as other contributions, I have already stated that I think your IQ does not exceed common room temperature. Therefore, I do not think arguing or debating with you is going to produce any relevant results. I'm not interested in rebuttal such as "well, whatever" as previously declared by you.

Have a nice day,
Old 12-20-2008, 11:22 AM   #63
DevilDougWS6
11 Second Club

Adam does share a good point that the super wealthy over paid "rockstars" in this country, and others, spend way too much money on rediculous, unecessary items. BUT, it is their income i suppose and they should spend it to keep money moving, but the amounts of money they have and the small percentage of "rockstars" is barely enough to support any type of circulation of currency. While unemployment is at an all time high, and a lot of American's can barely afford to live here anymore.

And i think a lot of the problem MAY have to do with the fact that we are trying to help a ton of other countries at the same time, and also spending a lot of money militarily speaking.

oh well, what can WE do about it?

J E R S E Y S H O R E O W N S Y O U
12 Sonic Turbo
07 Malibu SS
04 Silverado SS - Sold
00 Trans Am WS6 - Sold

-.:: United States Marine Corps ::.-
DevilDougWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #64
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6 View Post
Adam does share a good point that the super wealthy over paid "rockstars" in this country, and others, spend way too much money on rediculous, unecessary items. BUT, it is their income i suppose and they should spend it to keep money moving, but the amounts of money they have and the small percentage of "rockstars" is barely enough to support any type of circulation of currency. While unemployment is at an all time high, and a lot of American's can barely afford to live here anymore.

And i think a lot of the problem MAY have to do with the fact that we are trying to help a ton of other countries at the same time, and also spending a lot of money militarily speaking.

oh well, what can WE do about it?
Important part highlighted.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #65
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

tsar, you are such a funny guy. your ignorance proves my point every time. the fact that you turn an argument into a personal attack on myself further drives my point home. until you can man up and contribute to the previous discussion, keep your head up your ass.

thanks doug, at least someone can understand what i am saying and respond to it in a friendly manner.

i feel threatened from the personal attacks in this thread
Old 12-23-2008, 02:43 AM   #66
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

i think that all the cool construction projects that are going on in dubai are simply awesome; some serious hardcore engineeing, planning, creativity, and hard work. these projects are insane if u think abt them. im glad to see history be made. do i wish it was in the usa? oh yea, but its cool to just have it occur and be visible/available now.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia