Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 11-05-2004, 09:42 PM   #26
SpeakersGoBoom

What year GTO?
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #27
lt14mla

thanks alot man. I don't think that I'm the only silver f-body around here. I think Stacy has one. I've seen that one around. It looks like mine but I think its a 98. My friends usually have a hard time tell which is which.

A factory freak with a few goodies...but more to come

MUST SELL ASAPhttp://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicl...l#post14241783
lt14mla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 10:58 PM   #28
GTO2112

Star wars trailer looks cool....
Old 11-09-2004, 11:12 AM   #29
Stacy13

'95 TA

Yup, I too have a silver TA. Mine is a 1995 in excellent condition. I'm usually at the Fudd's meetings, with tonight being an exception due to prior commitments.
L8R,
Tom Stacy
Old 11-09-2004, 11:27 AM   #30
Wasted Youth

my friend dan is up in hillsborough...he is a neshanic station fire fighter...has a nice 86 ultra blue iroc...body is trashed...but runs great...he also has an 86 a/c delete iroc-z but it wont be seen around for at least a year or two...

1980 Ducati Darmah 12:1 arias pistons, 88mm cylinders, 44mm intake 40mm exhaust valves, Imola cam, NCR race exhaust, 40mm intakes, 40mm dellorto carbs, etc

www.myspace.com/onesykgta
Wasted Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 06:28 PM   #31
Gloveperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt14mla
Hey guys Im new to this board. I have a 1997 Formula Firebird with a few mods. I live in Hillsborough as I see some of you do. I belong to a few other F body fourms as well. I look forward to talking and possiblity meeting you all.
-Lou
I think I saw you last weekend by Ann Van. Was that you? (look at sig for my car)

-Todd
Old 11-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #32
Gloveperson

Re: '95 TA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy13
Yup, I too have a silver TA. Mine is a 1995 in excellent condition. I'm usually at the Fudd's meetings, with tonight being an exception due to prior commitments.
L8R,
Tom Stacy
Do you guys live right off of Beekman..if so I live right by you guys. I should log on here more often and less LS1tech.com

-Todd
Old 11-09-2004, 07:00 PM   #33
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloveperson
Do you guys live right off of Beekman..if so I live right by you guys. I should log on here more often and less LS1tech.com

-Todd
Yeah, you should.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 07:03 PM   #34
lt14mla

hey todd
I was by ann vann the other day. I don't think I saw a blue Z although my memory doesn't serve me very well. Idk. I think I've seen you driving one time I thought it was somebody else and it wasn't. You have a damn nice car man. Do you have dark hair, glasees? I think i have seen you, not sure tho. I live over by the end of hillsborough road. Close to amsterdamn elementry school. Todd did you go to HHS. How's Monmouth? I was thinking about going. I applied but still haven't recived word. I went down there and it looks like a really great college. RIGHT BY THE BEACH. a bit pricey though. Glad to see some more Hillsborough F-bodies around. I hope to see you around some time.
-Lou

Old 11-09-2004, 07:18 PM   #35
Gloveperson

Quote:
hey todd
I was by ann vann the other day. I don't think I saw a blue Z although my memory doesn't serve me very well. Idk. I think I've seen you driving one time I thought it was somebody else and it wasn't. You have a damn nice car man. Do you have dark hair, glasees? I think i have seen you, not sure tho. I live over by the end of hillsborough road. Close to amsterdamn elementry school. Todd did you go to HHS. How's Monmouth? I was thinking about going. I applied but still haven't recived word. I went down there and it looks like a really great college. RIGHT BY THE BEACH. a bit pricey though. Glad to see some more Hillsborough F-bodies around. I hope to see you around some time.
-Lou
Yea, that is me. I did go to HHS and I do go to Monmouth for the time being. Won't be coming back next year but it is a two minute drive from the beach. And yes, I do indeed drive a dark blue LS1 Z28. There are two blue 98+ Camaros in boro..he lives by the municipal building and drives a six banger. That is one way to tell the difference.

It was on Monfort that I think I saw a WS6 LT1 on Saturday afternoon. if that jobs your memory any.

I had an LT1 last year but it was totalled around this time last year. Lady ran a stop sign on Duke's parkway (the intersection where there is that little bridge that goes up hill with a stop sign..she was on that side). So yea, she ran it and my car was totalled. If you have any questions about the car, I worked on my LT1 a lot and I know a lot about the engine, so just shoot me a message for help with mods.

Right now my car is under a nice car cover since I won't be driving it untill next may. I live by the Ostergaurds..you know the car..the silver jetta with the awfull body kit.

Good luck with the car! (it is an LT1, right?) Just check my signature for my current lightly modded car..and how I cannot drive yet

-Todd
Old 11-10-2004, 07:39 AM   #36
Stacy13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Quote:

-Todd
Yeah, you should.
I'm on Wescott Road in the Woodfield Estates development.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:20 AM   #37
AliWantsNss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO2112
GTO chiming in. Whats up in the 'boro ?
I am from Bradley Gardens, but spend much time in the Boro, more specificlly Flagtown.

2011 Buick Regal Turbo
AliWantsNss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 10:32 AM   #38
Gloveperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Quote:

-Todd
Yeah, you should.
I'm on Wescott Road in the Woodfield Estates development.
Yea..guess that is you guys! I live on Marshall in the same develpment.

-Todd
Old 11-10-2004, 11:39 AM   #39
Untamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliWantsNss
Quote:
I am from Bradley Gardens, but spend much time in the Boro, more specificlly Flagtown.
I've been by Flagtown but never had a reason to go there. Anything out there other than houses?

I live off Homestead road, right around the corner from the High School.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 11:44 AM   #40
Gloveperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliWantsNss
Quote:
I've been by Flagtown but never had a reason to go there. Anything out there other than houses?

I used to go around there every so often..what kinda F-body do you have?

-Todd
Old 11-10-2004, 12:12 PM   #41
Untamed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed

I used to go around there every so often..what kinda F-body do you have?

-Todd
None, zero, zip, nada. I used to have a 97 Firebird, but traded that in for the SUV as a necessary family vehicle. I'm trying hard to get back into one (1st - 3rd gen Trans Am) as a project car. Until then, only a mini van and suv sit in my driveway.

I'll just be the pathetic one, sitting at the end of the table in Fudds, remembering when I used to own one.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:01 PM   #42
HardcoreZ28

Dave I'm not picking up that Firebird...parents won't let me keep it at the house right now. I'd suggest you go look at it and maybe pick it up....it's a killer deal.

1989 IROC-Z Media Coverage:
Chevy High Performance - Readers Rides 4/03
GM High Tech Performance - Tech Article 3/06
Chevy Rumble - Tech & Feature Articles November 2006
Auto Restorer Magazine - Feature Article 5/11
SkinAndSteel.com
HardcoreZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:36 PM   #43
Untamed

Yeah I really should. Especially with him throwing the engine and trans into it. *ponders* I cant do a damn thing with it until next spring, and my wife and I are contemplating moving. Hence the reason why we're concentrating on the house.

He's close enough that I should just run by and chat with him. My budget unfortunately hasn't risen about $500 though. *wrinkles nose* I would love a 78, trans am or not.

On a side note Paul, have you given any more thought to the resto business?
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Old 11-11-2004, 07:42 AM   #44
HardcoreZ28

Lots of thought......like all day while I'm sitting in my cubicle. Like I said previously I have to finish this T-Bird first and pay off the rest of my debt. In the meantime I'm just doing my homework and will probably start putting my business plan together over the winter.

1989 IROC-Z Media Coverage:
Chevy High Performance - Readers Rides 4/03
GM High Tech Performance - Tech Article 3/06
Chevy Rumble - Tech & Feature Articles November 2006
Auto Restorer Magazine - Feature Article 5/11
SkinAndSteel.com
HardcoreZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 11:20 AM   #45
Untamed

That's cool. I'll just keep forgetting each month and bug you about it until you get so sick of answering the same question you'll be ready to post the business plan to the select few.

I think I'm gonna stop by and talk to Mike about the 78. Thats just too good to pass up.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

Old 12-06-2004, 06:08 PM   #46
lt14mla

anything goin on in this area recently. theres nothign to ever do in this town

Old 12-06-2004, 06:29 PM   #47
Ian

Quote:
oh there is plenty going on, like me hating my job at belle mead garage!
Old 12-06-2004, 08:04 PM   #48
Fasterthanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Quote:
oh there is plenty going on, like me hating my job at belle mead garage!
I didn't know you worked there. That's just down the street from me. I live less than 3 miles south on 206.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:47 AM   #49
Untamed

Well, you can swing by the high school and watch the cops catch the kids leaving school in the afternoons. Â*Burnouts and general speeding are always a crowd pleaser when those reds and blues start flashing.

You can play "Dodge the Deer" around the Duke's Estate at dusk or dawn, trully testing your reflexes and insurance company.

Hmmm, lets see. Â*You can play "Which Boro is It?" by racing through Nashanic, seeing if you can nab a Hillsborough cop or a Flemington Cop by doing 60 on Route 514.

Or you can swing by Belle Mead Garage and heckle Ian for working in a town that had to cede part of itself to Hillsborough.

That last suggestion at least doesn't involve the police. Â*That might be your best bet.

- Dave, feeling sarcastic today but still smiling

Old 12-09-2004, 12:33 PM   #50
Ian

Yeah I started working there a month ago and they won't let me do anything but oil changes and tire rotations. I know I have only been there for a short time, but I went to school for an entire year straight learning everything you might encounter at a dealership. Oh well.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey