Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
L695speed

Looking for an LT1 T56 - BOUGHT

I'm looking for an LT1 T56, preferably pre OBD II if there is a difference. Doesn't have to be in running condition if the price is right and I'll send it out to Bob Hanlon and have him rebuild it for me. Might not be able to do something immediately, due to lack of funds but am looking to at least acquire the trans so I can get started here. I'd go on Ebay but it would be much easier if I can just drive to someone and pick it up. Hence posting it on here. Any advice on where I can find one around here in Sussex County? (I'm willing to drive a bit for the trans).

Thanks
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

94-97 aew all the same, the 93 M29 trans are normally higher $ units as they are rare ( not better, just rare).

Here is the only local T56 i know of for sale

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=774327
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
L695speed

Found one, just need to build the motor so I can hook all this up and finish my brakes and suspension. this thread can be closed.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive