Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 02:07 PM   #26
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foff667
I had it in the lounge origonally so he could see it so we could see what his response would be...unfortunatly im not an admin & they didnt keep it there
I moved it to the classifieds because it has to do with buying and selling on this board. I also contacted Eric via AIM and sent him a link to this thread asking if he would like to tell his side of the story.

- Justin

Old 12-28-2005, 03:04 PM   #27
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

lets take him to a towel/bar soap party hehe if anything you can beat the money out of him haha!! ::edit::

No need for that Joe, comments are welcome, but lets not get carried away. Don't wanna have to lock.... - Justin

Procharged/intercooled 406 Shafirorff with FAST XFI
Sponsors:
Boccellas Performance http://www.boccellasperformance.com/
Spohn suspension
http://www.spohn.net/

Last edited by Tru2Chevy; 12-28-2005 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:08 AM   #28
Blackwizard222

Thats shady, you would think that someone off a close knit board like this wouldnt be a problem to deal with. U better give bill and the others their **** back u frickin low life.
-CNC ported LS6 heads, PAC Springs, HPE-C cam, SLP Under-drive pulley, 160 stat, Harland Sharp Rocker arms, Volant CAI, MSD Wires, Ported TB and Stage 2 Intake by Jeremy Formato, ARH 1 7/8 Long tubes and high flow cats, MagnaFlow CatBack, GMM race shifter, Pedders street 1 bushings, Textralia OZ700 clutch, Gforce Halfshafts
455RWHP/411RWTQ

Last edited by Tru2Chevy; 12-29-2005 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:56 PM   #29
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

yesh keep talkin ****. well seems since you posted this i was cursed... the ta is crashed, about 800$ worth of damage and its at a shop now. bill if u want another muffler ill get u it. the t5 from craig was previously damaged, so why pay honeswtly for something thats no use? the roshans tires is a long story but it's not even my fault, i mean tires wer given to me, said they were mine. now chris telling everyhone that i took them or something, and now roshan is psised at me and starting ****. im not around mucnh, but it doesnt mean bring up all this ********, i am a honest guy, i just end up getting myself into bad situations one after another.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6

Last edited by GrandmasterCow; 12-29-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:06 PM   #30
98tadriver
10 Second Club; Has fan club

shady.

2001 Corvette, Bolt ons , tuned 10.75@124.56 mph 1.38 60' Sold

1997 Saturn Sc1 5spd DOHC swapped
Bolt ons, decked head, stock intake cam on exhaust side, lotsa weight redux
13.22@102.32 mph 1.93 60'
12's on moda? One day

Last edited by 98tadriver; 05-03-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:07 PM   #31
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

yeah man, i get myself into bad situations lol i dont mean anything bad by it honestly, i jsut have to be much more careful. now that my car is ****ed up im struggling with some money atm.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 12-29-2005, 01:21 PM   #32
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterCow
yesh keep talkin ****. well seems since you posted this i was cursed... the ta is crashed, about 800$ worth of damage and its at a shop now. bill if u want another muffler ill get u it. the t5 from craig was previously damaged, so why pay honeswtly for something thats no use? the roshans tires is a long story but it's not even my fault, i mean tires wer given to me, said they were mine. now chris telling everyhone that i took them or something, and now roshan is psised at me and starting ****. im not around mucnh, but it doesnt mean bring up all this ********, i am a honest guy, i just end up getting myself into bad situations one after another.
you told me on AIM that you were rear ended..i didnt post this until a few days afterwords so you've cursed yourself apparently. As far as Craigs T5 I will say it again there is a large 8-12in crack in the bellhousing that wouldve easily been seen when you made the purchase or upon installation seeing that its still on the car & I was able to see it, take pictures & post them on this very forum days after receiving the car. As far as a muffler goes thats very generous is that gonna be when you get paid? Don't bother...I've got a few people that have offered their stockers so im set. This was just a warning to anyone that will deal with you in the future. Did/has roshan gotten his rims/tires back as of yet? I severely doubt it at this point. Your not honest otherwise I'd have my catback & roshan would have his rims/tires & craig would have the money owed to him. If you want to settle your debt send craig a check for $250 & show up at a CI meet & give Roshan his rims...I'm done going back and forth with you for something that I shouldnt have to fight over.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:19 PM   #33
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

ban!!!!!!!

Sponsors:
Spohn suspension

Last edited by Tru2Chevy; 12-29-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:35 PM   #34
98tadriver
10 Second Club; Has fan club

ban?

2001 Corvette, Bolt ons , tuned 10.75@124.56 mph 1.38 60' Sold

1997 Saturn Sc1 5spd DOHC swapped
Bolt ons, decked head, stock intake cam on exhaust side, lotsa weight redux
13.22@102.32 mph 1.93 60'
12's on moda? One day
Old 12-29-2005, 02:47 PM   #35
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

as in boot off.... what you dont understand simple stuff either?

Sponsors:
Spohn suspension
Old 12-29-2005, 02:53 PM   #36
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
t5 from craig was previously damaged, so why pay honeswtly for something thats no use?
If that was the case why did you a) accept it and b) install it in your car?? I'm defiantely calling BS there...

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:37 PM   #37
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
the t5 from craig was previously damaged, so why pay honeswtly for something thats no use?
this bothers me greatly. craig is prolly temost honest person i have ever met in my life, and teh most forgiving too.
i know which trans he sold you, i saw it with my own eyes no more than a few hours before he met up with you when he stopped here. THERE WAS NO VISIBLE DAMAGE ON THE TRANS!!! we had also checked it over very throughly running it through teh gears while turning the input shaft by hand and looking for signs of binding when craig received it, again, there was no sign of any damage.
i even saw you after the install at the south jersey fudds meet and you said it drove fine for several days before it "stopped working". during the same conversation you also stated that you had started teh car in gear and were jsut learning how to drive stick.
the recently discovered physical damage to teh case of the trans is clearly from contact with teh starter. the starter or trans were either not lined up or bolted in correctly and the starter hit the bell, causing the bell to crack and the starter to be ripped off the block.

i have also known bill prolly almost as long as you have been alive and have never heard anyone complain about getting a raw deal from him. he has no need to lie in this situation since so many people around here already respect him and his abilities around a car.

i hope you resolve these issues honestly and soon.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 12-29-2005, 06:39 PM   #38
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

I'm thinking that the bellhousing got cracked because the trans didnt sit flush against the back of the block and he tried to make it flush by tightening the bolts to bring the two together.

In any event, this is really not a good situation from any angle. The only thing I can possibly see happening is roshan getting his wheels and tires back. Bill is never gonna get a muffler out of this and craig is out 250 bucks.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:48 PM   #39
enRo
13 Second Club

[2 Cents]

I think we all learned a lesson here. #1 in my book IMHO, unless I completely trust the buyer 150% I would NEVER EVER EVER settle for a fraction of the price upfront and the rest later. My grey WS6 is sold under payments to tastyle88 and I trust him 150% that he will pay the rest off. There should have also been a written agreement which me and tastyle88 did as well, for security reasons like this one should've had. The trans situation is obviously wrong, and people in this situation get negative brownie points with other buyers/sellers . Its the buyers fault for not inspecting the tranny thoroughly, and its the sellers fault for not whipping up a written agreement of payment. Agreed with Tim that this should be settled honestly and soon. Im not gonna comment on the wheels/rims/w.e cuz I dont know the full story. Im not taking sides in this situation cuz I dont make enemies, but thats just how I feel and thats my [/2 cents]
Old 12-29-2005, 07:21 PM   #40
ALLMACK

Quote:
i have also known bill prolly almost as long as you have been alive and have never heard anyone complain about getting a raw deal from him. he has no need to lie in this situation since so many people around here already respect him and his abilities around a car.
This is the feeling I also get, which is why I am putting My trust in him with my prized possesion.
I too hope things get resolved but i dont doubt fooff667 for even a sec.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:43 PM   #41
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

bill what kind of muffler was it?
Old 12-29-2005, 07:46 PM   #42
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikz28
bill what kind of muffler was it?
magnaflow
Old 12-29-2005, 08:40 PM   #43
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
I moved it to the classifieds because it has to do with buying and selling on this board. I also contacted Eric via AIM and sent him a link to this thread asking if he would like to tell his side of the story.

- Justin
the only thing is our deal didn't come about through the classifieds I knew him as a member & met him at one of the boards meets as well as at atco...I knew his car was having issues and his sig on CI said he was selling it. This is just as much about lying, stealing & cheating as it is selling parts or a car which is why I put it where people can see the type of person he is not only in transactions but how he lies to cover up more lies.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:13 PM   #44
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
the t5 from craig was previously damaged, so why pay honeswtly for something thats no use?
Correct me if I am wrong...

Didn't Craig offer to pay back the money you bought it with if you gave him back the trans? I find it hard to believe that someone would buy a transmission with a crack in the bellhousing, and then "woops!!" complain about it later. You should know better than to purchase something like that without inspecting it yourself. You had a fair deal to begin with, but now you complain about it, and then when you have the chance to get your money back, and rid yourself of something of such little or "no use" to you, you don't take it?

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:48 PM   #45
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
Correct me if I am wrong...

Didn't Craig offer to pay back the money you bought it with if you gave him back the trans? I find it hard to believe that someone would buy a transmission with a crack in the bellhousing, and then "woops!!" complain about it later. You should know better than to purchase something like that without inspecting it yourself. You had a fair deal to begin with, but now you complain about it, and then when you have the chance to get your money back, and rid yourself of something of such little or "no use" to you, you don't take it?
i personally see it a little differently then you...

when you buy a used part, you are NEVER guarenteed it to work unless it is exactly that, guaranteed to work by he original owner. i dont know if craig did that but reguardless of whether or not the tranny actually worked is not craig's problem.

i'm sorry man but being in business with my father i personally would rather take a loss then make someone upset. even if i know that person will never buy again from us. its just principle of the matter. what goes around comes around... and as you can see now, it is. you picked a heads/cam install ahead of making a fellow f-bodyer happpy. thats just childish in my opinion, and know your car is cracked up, you are about to lose all that money you stole, and you made many enemies.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:51 PM   #46
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

<-- Also does not believe Craig would sell a bad tranny, has heard a long time ago about the "return the trans and ill return the money" offer, and agrees both Craig and Bill are good and honest guys. Forgot to add that earlier.

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:43 PM   #47
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

so what now? everyones ****ing against me now? wtf? the transmission i NEVER SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT PHYSICALLY! i did mention i had it at two transmission shops, THEY MIGHT HAVE DAAMGED THE TRANSMISION PHYSICALLY, I DONT KNOW. as i haven't been under that car since i finished the swap. yes, i probably should have taken more professional action but its a lesson hard earned for me and i ****ed up. i did return roshans rims today, and ill handle the bill issue.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 12-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #48
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

no mentions of craigs balance due to him

Sponsors:
Spohn suspension
Old 12-30-2005, 02:13 PM   #49
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
so what now? everyones ****ing against me now? wtf? the transmission i NEVER SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT PHYSICALLY! i did mention i had it at two transmission shops, THEY MIGHT HAVE DAAMGED THE TRANSMISION PHYSICALLY, I DONT KNOW. as i haven't been under that car since i finished the swap. yes, i probably should have taken more professional action but its a lesson hard earned for me and i ****ed up. i did return roshans rims today, and ill handle the bill issue.
It's not that anyone is against you. And that's good that you returned the rims. What I'm getting at is:
1.) It's that you either owe Craig money while you keep the trans, (because if you didn't see any damage when you bought it, and are claiming that the other tranmission shops are the ones responsible for cracking the bellhousing, then that is not Craig's fault, and he should not have to lose money over damage that he DID NOT CAUSE, because you purchased it with no damage, and then when there was damage, it had no longer been in craig's posession at the time)
2.) Or, that you give the tranmission back to craig, and get your money back.

This board is not here to make enemies, it's here as an outlet to share everyone's collective interests, and with that, everyone wants it to be fair and just. We look out for everyone else, and we would look out for you too. I'm sure we can just be glad you said you know you messed up, the only thing left is to rectify the situation in some way or another, which I understand you've already begun to do.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:28 PM   #50
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBodyGT87
It's not that anyone is against you. And that's good that you returned the rims. What I'm getting at is:
1.) It's that you either owe Craig money while you keep the trans, (because if you didn't see any damage when you bought it, and are claiming that the other tranmission shops are the ones responsible for cracking the bellhousing, then that is not Craig's fault, and he should not have to lose money over damage that he DID NOT CAUSE, because you purchased it with no damage, and then when there was damage, it had no longer been in craig's posession at the time)
2.) Or, that you give the tranmission back to craig, and get your money back.
FYI eric is no longer in possession of said tranny since I traded my heads/cam for his car and all associated parts one of which(the tranny) was actually installed on the car. The only recourse for craig would be to settle his debt with eric monetarily...I told craig though if the tranny isnt at least partially salvagable he's more then welcome to it(which i doubt he'd want it at that point)...im still not sure what route I want to go ie auto or manual at this point since if i went back to the auto it might be actually i know it would be more work then just getting the manaul to work.

Last edited by foff667; 12-30-2005 at 02:32 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts