Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-13-2004, 03:36 PM   #26
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidz28
id be willing to donate some money to help the site. dont know how much was fronted but im willing to do my part. a 50/50 is a good idea to raise some money.
We will remember that as soon as the incorporation goes through. We are planning on waiting till then to start taking donations, that way everything stays organized. Don't worry, that part will be coming very soon.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 03:38 PM   #27
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

thanks for the support guys.
i will make a note to include a 50/50 or something at our first "big" gathering as a club.
if we can get teh club to operate at a break even point every year for teh rest of forever i would be very happy. we are not doing any of this as a business, it is just a part of our hobby.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 03:45 PM   #28
twiztidz28

i understand that this is being donw as a hobby. hell the last time i had to pay anything out of my pocket for a large gathering was the bbq i organized with a couple other people. I paid for the permit out of my own pocket and just asked people for a dollar or 2 to cover some of the permit cost i lost like 30 bucks on the whole thing but i had a great time and thats all that matters.

Just let me know if you need anything im willing to help in any way the club needs me(anything reasonable nothing like what alex likes to do )

But seriously just keep me in the know and ill help out.

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.
twiztidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:05 PM   #29
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

thanks for all the kind words guys. i am willing to start doing a 50/50 or something similar at the first meet at isladn on teh 22nd if you guys want. i was jsut trying to avoid any negative appearance that may result.
hopefully teh incorporation issue will be solved soon enough. i am going to have a lawyer friend look over everything to make sure it is in order and then submit. after taht we all get to wait a few weeks whiel our lovely state works check to see if the company name is available(takes under 10seconds on their own web site) and then see if the papers are in order and completely filled out(lawyer said that could take 15-20mins). good thing mcgreedy paid al these peopel so much, or they would have absolutely no motivation to waste all of our time.

later
tim

Old 08-16-2004, 09:19 PM   #30
j0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
thanks for all the kind words guys. i am willing to start doing a 50/50 or something similar at the first meet at isladn on teh 22nd if you guys want. i was jsut trying to avoid any negative appearance that may result.
hopefully teh incorporation issue will be solved soon enough. i am going to have a lawyer friend look over everything to make sure it is in order and then submit. after taht we all get to wait a few weeks whiel our lovely state works check to see if the company name is available(takes under 10seconds on their own web site) and then see if the papers are in order and completely filled out(lawyer said that could take 15-20mins). good thing mcgreedy paid al these peopel so much, or they would have absolutely no motivation to waste all of our time.

later
tim
ill try 2 remember to bring tickets...the pricing i had in mind would be:
1 for 1$
5 for 3$
10 for 5$
Old 08-16-2004, 09:24 PM   #31
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

the club will take care of getting the tix, you can just buy extras if you feel like donating more

thanks though

later
tim

Old 08-16-2004, 11:37 PM   #32
jims69camaro

is a local permit needed for this? i mean, if an event was held in englishtown, wouldn't a permit have to be purchased from old bridge twp for the 50/50? i dunno what local laws would bear if it was held on the internet, if any, but it would be something to check into for sure.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 06:20 AM   #33
BigAls87Z28

OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!! Chuck, do you see whats going on with the BBQ? Anyone else from Chaos getting flashbacks?

BBQ? Permits? Killer Bees? Gene runs and screams like a girl? No no no, this is all wrong!
Old 08-20-2004, 08:58 AM   #34
twiztidz28

Al you remember how smooth the BBQ went minus the Bees and Gene running cause he didnt want to get stung. any meet can be held with no problems. and the ones that happen no one can control. Like bees hell even i got stung but i killed him while he was still on my arm. and you know what happened to the ones that landed on the soda can.

But if we are doing a september gathering meet thing just keep us posted which i know you guys will.

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.
twiztidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 03:31 PM   #35
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

because of teh time of year and the weather pattern lately(rain, followed by filthy hot adn some rain, and then more rain ) we are lookin to do something on the indoor refreshments scale.
i will be posting up monday about the when and where of it as well as a few ideas about the gatherings in the upcomign months

later
tim

Old 08-20-2004, 04:50 PM   #36
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidz28
.... and you know what happened to the ones that landed on the soda can.
thoes sob's didnt know what hit them....muahahah.

"Like that grape soda? GOOD! MUAHAH!"

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge