Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > East Central Jersey

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

January 2013 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday 1/19

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62051

Fir-kin! Fir-kin! Fir-kin!

TBA Door Prizes!

Save the date! Back to the Firkin Tavern in Ewing for our annual kick off meet. As always it will be an open buffet and a cash bar. The game room has pool tables, dart boards, giant jenga and air hockey available for our use. We should be able to watch Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auto auctions live on the TVs as well.

The cost is similar to last year. Power Members pay $20 in advance, $25 at the door. Everyone Else: $25 in advance, $30 at the door

***Pre-Payment Information***
• Pre-payment runs through 8:00 pm Monday January 14th
• Cost is $25 per person prepaid; $20 for active Power Members
• Send prepayments via PayPal to email address BonzoHansen AT njfboa.org - please send as gift to avoid fees
• Be sure to include your username and your full name with your payment so we make sure to give the correct person credit.
• If you would rather pay with cash, please send Scott (BonzoHansen) a Private Message ASAP so we can make arrangements before the pre-pay deadline.
The lunch buffet menu is Chicken Parmesan, Tortellini Alfredo, and Wings – both buffalo and firkin house wings, along with garden salad. There will also be several pitchers of soda available, and for those that are 21+, we will be in the game room right next to Firkin's bar, where they have plenty on tap (for additional charges).

Time: Start showing up after 12; lunch is served 1 to 3 PM
Date: Saturday, January 19th 2013
1400 Parkway Ave.
Ewing, NJ 08628
www.FirkinTavern.com

Please feel free to bring your friends and families to join in the fun as we kick off another year in style.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62051

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Opened to if people want to organize rides, etc., from their area. Have at it. Just make sure you sign up in the main thread so we have solid head count. And pre-payment runs through 8:00 pm Monday January 14th

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Only a few days left for pre-sale discount

Old 01-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
BonzoHansen
Admin.

January Meet pre-payment runs through 8:00 pm tonight!!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
BonzoHansen
Admin.

It's tomorrow!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > East Central Jersey