Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 08:58 AM   #1
V
Stalker

91 305 TBI V8 motor, complete, rebuilt, $400

I am selling the motor out of a 91 RS camaro. Its a 305 throttle body injection motor(NOT TPI). It came out of a car with rust issues from being parked on grass for 2 and a half years. The motor was rebuilt before it was parked and has only about 7k miles on it now. I am working on getting the reciepts for the rebuild so i will be able to prove it. It ran great before i pulled it. It comes with the complete longblock, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold with complete TBI setup, engine wiring harness(no wires cut), battery cables, ECM, flexplate, starter, water pump, all sensors, and just about everything else. Only thing NOT included is the serpentine belt drive brackets, accesories, and pulleys. IF you are just interested in just the longblock without the TBI unit, i'll sell it for $250.

email me at smokingss@aol.com
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts