Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
Whoboy580

1968 Chevy Nova (CHEVYII)

I’m selling my 1968 Chevy Nova (Chevy II) has 14’’ Rally wheels with newer tires. I will try my best to describe the car. This is a CA car. I was told in sat in the garage for 15 years while in CA. The paint is years old and the car didn’t come to east coast until October 2013.The Nova started out with a 307 and power glide but was switched to a 350 HEI and turbo 350 back in the 70’s. Car has the original radiator, 4 bbl. carb. I changed oil, trans. Installed new trans gasket, Oil pan, gasket, power steering fluid, belts, battery terminals, wiring, and exhaust. All lights are working minus the turn signals, as all six turn signals go off when turn signals are turn on. I called the harness company and they state it could be a ground or turn signal switch might be bad.

The car starts up but will need carb adjusted, and maybe a thermostat housing gasket (will come with one). The Body is nice. It has original body parts, windows, and glass. Back windows will need to be looked at as they go down but need help going up. I believe it’s the felt tracks need to be redone. Car has Power Steering, Column Shift. Rear Shocks are staggered but I have belief it’s not the original rear. Has original gas tank.

The interior is old and original with tears in the seats, seat foam is still in good shape. Has small hole in headliner. The previous owner put the speakers on the door panels so if you move them it will need new door panels. The car is A/C car but has no ac unit or heater core as the previous owner took it out, but all ducts, wiring, and switches are there still. The interior will come complete minus the cluster being out cause of new wiring installed it needing new neutral safety switch installed.

The trunk and floors are solid, but the previous owner did some patches in the trunk photos included. The paint is years old and has some bubbles, and some scratches. Will need new trunk plugs install but they will come with the sale. The rockers, door jams are solid, and door hinges with no play.

I installed brake drums as the brake shows were in good shape.

The car will come with a clear Maryland title. I never switched the title over but will come with a copy of my bill of sale from previous owner, bill of sale from me, and copy of CA title.

The nova will need front wheel wells both sides. Previous Owner cut them for some reason. They are about 100 each on here. Car will need neutral safety switch. I bypass the switch with jumper wire. Back up lights are on the same circuit so back up lights don’t work. Car will need a new shifter linkage as it hits the headers when trying to put the car in gear. But can be put in gear.

The car’s rear end will need to be looked at as the wheels rub the rear shock mounts which makes me believe not original rear. Car still moves through but won’t drive it like that.

The car will come with all wiring harness paper, extra wiring and connectors, door arm rest, glove box cardboard, trunk plugs, old harness, and repair manual.

This is a complete car and is being sold as is.

FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW:
-BRAKE DRUM
-SHOCKS
-SPRINGS
-WIRING HARNESS (AMERICAN AUTOWIRE CLASSIC UPDATE SERIES)
-WATER PUMP, VALVE COVER GASKETS
-OIL PAN & GASKET
-TRANS GASKET
-EXHAUST (NEW EXHAUST IS THE FOLLOWING, FULL LENGTH FLOWTECH HEADERS, DYNOMAX PIPE, THRUSH TURBO MUFFLER, DYNOMAX PIPES AND DUMPED BEFORE THE REAR)
-ALL FLUIDS MINUS REAR, AND BRAKE

~~~~I CAN DELIVERY THE CAR WITHIN REASON FOR A SMALL FEE. BUT ARRANGEMENT MUST BE MADE FIRST.

Asking 10500 obo

Last edited by Whoboy580; 02-07-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #2
Whoboy580

more photos at http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24491104
Old 01-30-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

You should retype that without caps and with a few paragraphs. I got to I WILL DESCRIBE and I stopped reading. Just friendly advice, good luck with the sale.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:47 PM   #4
Whoboy580

just updated.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
Whoboy580

Photos from tonight. This is how the new owner will get the car minus I will reinstall the hood.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
Whoboy580

TTT
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles