Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-20-2004, 09:28 AM   #1
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

WHO WAS IT??! ANSWERS NOW!

This morning someone decided to yell at the top of their lungs in front of my house

"FIERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" and hold it for as long as they could.

i personally think this is very funny, and would like to know if any one of you guys had anything to do with it.

however this could have been anyone, and if i don't know who did it, i will be very disappointed, and thus, would have to begin a long quest to find the man who yelled this in front of my house.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 09:41 AM   #2
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

I didn't do it....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 11:34 AM   #3
twiztidz28

i dont even know where you live nor do i know you so it wasnt me. unless i had one of those episodes where i dont remember anything i did. what was i talking about.

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.
twiztidz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:30 PM   #4
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Well, I'm in western PA near Pittsburgh. So it wasn't me. Sorry.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:31 PM   #5
Squirrel
13 Second Club

<-----woke up like 10 minutes ago 8)
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 02:59 PM   #6
BigAls87Z28

Thats awesome! 8)
Wasnt me. Im all the way over on this side--------->
Old 08-20-2004, 03:13 PM   #7
Demian

Thats funny
Old 08-20-2004, 09:54 PM   #8
89CamaroRS

not me. this morning i was wiring my exhaust up temporarily in order to get to work thanx to that huge-ass pothole in the hooters parking lot.
89CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 11:06 PM   #9
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy77C3
not me. this morning i was wiring my exhaust up temporarily in order to get to work thanx to that huge-ass pothole in the hooters parking lot.
Hehehe - coathanger exhaust? Sounds about right on a 'vette with speed holes and a luggage rack

- Justin

Old 08-21-2004, 08:56 AM   #10
89CamaroRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Quote:
Hehehe - coathanger exhaust? Sounds about right on a 'vette with speed holes and a luggage rack

- Justin
ok, your right. but speed holes and luggage rack aside, it still only took me less than a year to do an engine swap, tranny swap, rear rebuild, full exhaust, and both ends of the suspension on a budget roughly 1/3 of yours. u've already spent over a year on just the engine swap and ur car still has yet to move under it own power. i'll take my speed holes and luggage rack over your current 1/4 mile consistency. :finger: j/k 8)
Old 08-21-2004, 10:04 AM   #11
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

- Justin
ok, your right. but speed holes and luggage rack aside, it still only took me less than a year to do an engine swap, tranny swap, rear rebuild, full exhaust, and both ends of the suspension on a budget roughly 1/3 of yours. u've already spent over a year on just the engine swap and ur car still has yet to move under it own power. i'll take my speed holes and luggage rack over your current 1/4 mile consistency. :finger: j/k 8)
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 02:41 PM   #12
Squirrel
13 Second Club

93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 08:54 AM   #13
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

- Justin
Your total budget aside, your dad bankrolled half of your project, and help you build it, and that's cool. But my dad has hated my project from day one (I think he's just jealous 'cos whenever it starts to move under it's own power it will smoke the **** out of that pansy 318 Charger that he had), so I've had to wait for money for things, and wait for help from friends to get my car where it is.

Yes, I am lazy, and I don't try to deny that, but at this point, the car is moving along about as fast as my budget will allow.

- Justin

Old 08-22-2004, 09:42 AM   #14
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

- Justin
Your total budget aside, your dad bankrolled half of your project, and help you build it, and that's cool. But my dad has hated my project from day one (I think he's just jealous 'cos whenever it starts to move under it's own power it will smoke the **** out of that pansy 318 Charger that he had), so I've had to wait for money for things, and wait for help from friends to get my car where it is.

Yes, I am lazy, and I don't try to deny that, but at this point, the car is moving along about as fast as my budget will allow.

- Justin

I think just made a pretty good point. And Will, didn't your car take like two years all in all to get on the road anyway? Correct me if i am wrong but seemed about two years after you bought it and all.

they are both taking long, and that's fine as long as you two both stop grillin eachother on how long it took/is taking.

This is why they are called projects.

OH! LIZ IS THE MEDIATOR AGAIN!

And, they will both be sick cars when they are done. Luggage rack and peeling paint or not.

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
PBodyGT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #15
89CamaroRS

my dad has approximately 1400 bux in my car. and that was 3 birthday presents. he's loaned me money on occassion when something would break, but i always had to pay him back. and even including the birthday presents, he's always refused to chip in for gofast parts. and yeah, i had the car for 2 years before it was on the road. but only the last 6 months of that was actual progress work. the first 1 1/2 years was sueing the guy that sold me it cuz he told me there was a lot of **** in it that there wasn't and because of the natural of the legal ********, i wasn't allowed to touch the car. not grillin, just so we're straight.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge