Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM   #101
Noodles

1. i wasnt arguing for miatas

2. every bmw i posted was a guy car and every bmw i posted was modified

3. mike.. how am i an emo kid? im a a ****in rapper for chrissakes. what makes you think im fruity and emo?

and as for BONZO... CHOPPING UP MY WORDS

and making it look liek i said i was a hypocrite.

the IDEA, that i'm hypocritical... is what i said... in fact im not hypocritical at all.. everything i say, i believe, everything i believe i do.

your all a bunch of pansies.. .it starts out i'm a bad arguer.. next thing, your all chopping up what i said to make it look worse just to beat ME...this fruity useless emo kid... in an argument

take this as a loss on your concious if not in the eyes of the board
Old 08-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #102
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

You have contradicted yourself several times in your posts and Bonzo hasnt chopped up anything you said, you havent gotten it right in the first place.....
Old 08-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #103
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post

3. mike.. how am i an emo kid? im a a ****in rapper for chrissakes. what makes you think im fruity and emo?

the IDEA, that i'm hypocritical... is what i said... in fact im not hypocritical at all.. everything i say, i believe, everything i believe i do.

your all a bunch of pansies.. .it starts out i'm a bad arguer.. next thing, your all chopping up what i said to make it look worse just to beat ME...this fruity useless emo kid... in an argument

f***ts
I apologize. Really. I thought you were saying you were hypocritical. Given the context, that you were replying to my thread pointing out that you hate turbos and love LS1s, but would trade your LS1 car for a GN, I thought you meant you were hypocritical. I'll give you that, my mistake, I misread the intent. Perhaps if you expressed your thoughts a bit more coherently.

My conscious is clear, thanks for the concern.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #104
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
i base my opinion on the fruity clothes and poses in your fruity pictures in the other thread, they would all fit very well on the cover of an emo album

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Old 08-29-2007, 03:41 PM   #105
maroman88
12 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
i base my opinion on the fruity clothes and poses in your fruity pictures in the other thread, they would all fit very well on the cover of an emo album
hehe i thought the same thing! who woulda guessed hes a "rapper"
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
Old 08-29-2007, 03:41 PM   #106
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Mike and I have very different styles. LOL.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-29-2007, 05:30 PM   #107
Blacdout96

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
what are you trying to say.....my car ain't no damn girl car....I know more girls with 3.8 or v8 Camaros than girls with 3.4 Camaros or 3rd gen v6s...hell...JEFF a woman owned your car 1st...
Yeah, thats y theres an actual aftermarket for my car, cause they are easier, and more worth tuning in a V6 sense. whats the fastest time for a 3.4 again in a F-body? were in the 9's now wiht 3.8's in GTP's and I believe we just hit 9's in F-Bodies. Some guy with a Firebird did it. and when peopel do engine swaps into Fiero's, what engines do they use? 3800 series 2 engines. And your right, my car was owned by a girl, my Aunt infact, and she was the original owner of it, so I know it wasent beaten on, and was worth its price. your car got the crap beaten out of it, and god only knows whats been done to it, yet you flaunt it like its the sh1ts, yeah you really got me on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
could that possibly be because 3.8's are a little easier to find? or because they're newer? girls have a tendency to go towards the newer "prettier" cars
doesn't matter which they are
pwnage on bubba Knipps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Uh yeah, after they surprized buttsecks us at Pearl Harbor?

Last edited by Blacdout96; 08-29-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #108
bubba428

Quote:

f***ts
no dude its your loss cause NOBODY is on your side...your fighting tanks on a camel dude...its over just give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
Yeah, thats y theres an actual aftermarket for my car, cause they are easier, and more worth tuning in a V6 sense. whats the fastest time for a 3.4 again in a F-body? were in the 9's now wiht 3.8's in GTP's and I believe we just hit 9's in F-Bodies. Some guy with a Firebird did it. and when peopel do engine swaps into Fiero's, what engines do they use? 3800 series 2 engines. And your right, my car was owned by a girl, my Aunt infact, and she was the original owner of it, so I know it wasent beaten on, and was worth its price. your car got the crap beaten out of it, and god only knows whats been done to it, yet you flaunt it like its the sh1ts, yeah you really got me on that one.

pwnage on bubba Knipps.
and yes. you do have a very nice amount of after market support. doesn't mean it make my engine any worse...if i put that much money into my 3.4 i could probably haul a 9 too
Old 08-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #109
Noodles

Quote:
no dude its your loss cause NOBODY is on your side...your fighting tanks on a camel dude...its over just give up.
you obviously havent seen lawrence of arabia..

who gives a **** how many people agree?

and fruity clothes? it was a BLACK SUIT

.. lmfao.. fruity? your a f***ing moron.

and once again bonzo putting words in my mouth

I hate turbos? or I think they are unreliable

yes i think they are unreliable... but i don't hate them

see this is what a tool does

he makes assumptions

i have a sr20det i'm trying to swap... and i hate turbos

you are MORON
TOOL

IDIOT

And you can't change what i say, and make me believe i said it

this isnt bugs bunny vs daffy duck
Old 08-29-2007, 09:54 PM   #110
Noodles

lol.. you beat yourself for me

"you said you hate turbos, and then you were gonna trade for a gn"

GEE, MAYBE BECAUSE I NEVER SAID I HATE TURBOS YOU DUMB MONKEY
Old 08-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #111
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Take it easy on the personal attacks. Everybody.

If you are going to disagree and bicker do it like adults.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:27 AM   #112
Noodles

yep... I HATTTTE TURBOS.. you know me so well

in fact, your lack of logic is so obvious, Bonzo... that you have already said what i was going to.

How can I hate turbos, if i want a GN, and PLAN to be getting an sr20det, in an old sentra. I do find them less reliable as all-motor. And sure more imports are turbo'd than american. But that doesn't mean i hate them...

And as for mike, wow man, you are an another level of loser. A suit...is fruity? What f***ing planet are you from? I know I don't look like a rapper. But emo? I have a short hair cut, and the idea of slitting my wrist hasn't crossed my mind yet.

Your the epitome of telephone tough guy.

Bonzo is bad, but I can understand his stance, because he is just dumb. He is reading things and assuming other things that USUALLY are associated. His mistake. But you mike... You aren't even arguing real ideas... You are blabbering random insults, that hold no weight. I dress funny? So my opinion on girl cars is void? For a guy that's been TRYING to explain how poor an arguer I am, you sure aren't setting such a high bar.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:18 AM   #113
Mike
BadMod

you stayed up at 2:30 in the morning to type that, which one of us is the loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge