Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #26
wretched73

I believe the country was still built off of oil, I'm just saying they are getting away from that and tourism is something they are taking advantage of
1988 TRX 250R- Ported w/ high compression on 110 octane- Out 60' your LT1

Jersey Shore Street Car Takeover (JSSCT) Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
and once i get PHB, what do i ajust it too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Seven.
wretched73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #27
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Yes, but they are not getting rich directly off of current oil prices like people think they are.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #28
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

well whatever. they still blew a ton of money on nonsense. if you guys are ok with it, well that is your deal. i personally hate that they waste so much on such crap yet people die everyday who don't have the basic necessities to survive. it simple doesn't make sense to me and i simply won't accept it. telling me the money came from another area or that the rich will continue to get richer doesn't disprove my point. over it/
Old 12-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #29
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

If you are so deeply troubled by waste you shoudl really turn your good intentions to local situations and not worry about what billionaires on the other side of the globe spend their coin on. There are a lot of great local charities right here in NJ that can help you make a difference in the lives of those in need.

-Tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #30
WildBillyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
well whatever. they still blew a ton of money on nonsense. if you guys are ok with it, well that is your deal. i personally hate that they waste so much on such crap yet people die everyday who don't have the basic necessities to survive. it simple doesn't make sense to me and i simply won't accept it. telling me the money came from another area or that the rich will continue to get richer doesn't disprove my point. over it/
O RLY?

Take a look at our culture.

******** who can catch a ball get millions of dollars while inner city teachers barely squeak by. And we idolize them and give a rat's ass about their lives. TV shows about celebrities who blow money on diamond encrusted cell phones and wreck Ferraris are popular while some people still can't afford to go to college. We as Americans are pissed off when we can't waste gas driving everywhere because we are too lazy to walk or car pool. As a society we are allowed to have a throw-away mentality from things as trivial as TVs (hey, if they aren't HD we don't want them) down to cars (it hit 100,000 so it's as good as scrap). Hell, look at us on here. We spend money trying to make our cars go faster when all most of them do is go back and forth to work or school and extra power is completely unnecessary. They have an indoor ski slope which is a collossal waste of money. Well, so do we, at the Meadowlands, and more are slated to be built in NC, GA, and Las Vegas.

Please. It may be more obvious that they are blowing a lot of money but we are just as (if not more) wasteful as a society.

Last edited by WildBillyT; 12-01-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #31
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

and that sickens me. i don't follow celebs or sports because its the biggest crap ever in terms of dollars and sense.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #32
Knipps

Quote:
and that sickens me. i don't follow celebs or sports because its the biggest crap ever in terms of dollars and sense.
That'd be an awesome statement if you actually meant sense and not cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #33
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
That'd be an awesome statement if you actually meant sense and not cents
I figured that he did, which is why he spelled it that way....

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #34
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy View Post
I figured that he did, which is why he spelled it that way....

- Justin
You forget, this is the internet where there = their = theyre = thurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #35
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

its like the third time i used "dollars and sense". maybe i should coin it? even i think that was lame i am usually pretty good at spelling but everyone makes mistakes. so yes, i did mean it.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:10 AM   #36
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
well whatever.
Well that is a GREAT and intelligent response you got there to his perfectly valid point.

Oh, and I was laughing at you. You asked.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:30 AM   #37
Frosty

It's their money in their part of the world, who cares. If you want to bitch look at companies like Walmart who consistently post record profits yet pay their employees absolute crap wages, no benefits etc. Screw the middle east, we need to worry about what we do in this country with our own people.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #38
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
Well that is a GREAT and intelligent response you got there to his perfectly valid point.

Oh, and I was laughing at you. You asked.
you are something.

i don't shop at wal-mart, i know.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #39
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
you are something.
Thank you.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:29 AM   #40
NastyEllEssWon

wow bmx i never had a problem with you on this board...your a cool guy....that happens to be speaking out of his ass at the moment.

So according to you everyone should wear the same clothes...drive smart cars and hybrids and churn our own butter. You own a v8. you dont NEED a v8. hell you dont NEED a car. a lot of people from inner cities would argue that your living an extravagent life and should share your riches.

i grew up extremely poor in trenton and know the value of the dollar...i also know the pride that comes with building something out of nothing with the money that you earned.....exactly what DUBAI is doing...building there country into something that can sustain themselves after the oil crisis.

if you think that hotel is cool...check out their 300+ man made islands to replicate the world...

NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:23 AM   #41
wretched73

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
So according to you everyone should wear the same clothes...drive smart cars and hybrids and churn our own butter. You own a v8. you dont NEED a v8. hell you dont NEED a car. a lot of people from inner cities would argue that your living an extravagent life and should share your riches.
COMMUNIST!

j/k lololololol
1988 TRX 250R- Ported w/ high compression on 110 octane- Out 60' your LT1

Jersey Shore Street Car Takeover (JSSCT) Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
and once i get PHB, what do i ajust it too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Seven.
wretched73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #42
rscamaro73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6 View Post
dubai is an extremely nice place to visit. surprising to a lot of ignorants out there the people are very friendly, there is very low crime, and it is not all desert. one of the richest countries in the world.
X 20 bazillion

Been there, love it. If you can imagine a tourist location, this is it. MANY speak engrish, or enough to get you where you need to go. Clubs are fun, drinks are cheap, and for you single men, there's TONS of prostitutes from all over the world

For you Rugby fans, they host the Sevens (or whatever its called). People from ALL OVER THE WORLD go there to compete. Now you're talking a pub party at night. If you haven't partied with Scotts, Brits, and a gang of rugby fans (and players), you've missed out !!! Guiness flowing like WATER.

Anyhows....to get ON my rant..... Kylie Minogue......like Chris Tucker used to say.

Damn.

And to even THINK she's 40.....oh the things I'd do to her 5'0 frame

NASTY Z-28.com

My Cardomain site

"You're making the wrong assumption that a Marine by himself is outnumbered."
Gen Peter Pace, 28Jul06
rscamaro73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #43
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
wow bmx i never had a problem with you on this board...your a cool guy....that happens to be speaking out of his ass at the moment.

practicality outweighs necessity right now for me. call me a hypocrite.

i am looking into an 82 isuzu i mark diesel. wanna go biodiesel with it. i have bikes too, i ride them. if i lived in the city, i would walk/ride everywhere. when i talk out of my ass, sometimes **** gets caught inbetween the good stuff. its bound to
Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #44
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Diesel would be the best thing for this country if only the tax hound politicians and enviro-tards would let it. Low sulfur = lower emissions than most gas engines. Before I lost my job I was actually considering a TDi Jetta among the cars I want to buy.

-Tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #45
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
practicality outweighs necessity right now for me. call me a hypocrite.

i am looking into an 82 isuzu i mark diesel. wanna go biodiesel with it. i have bikes too, i ride them. if i lived in the city, i would walk/ride everywhere. when i talk out of my ass, sometimes **** gets caught inbetween the good stuff. its bound to

that hotel right now is their ''practicality outweighing necessity''. they can get along without any problems with their current economy, but after the oil is done and over with they will have their tourism to buckle them down.

as for calling you a hypocrite...i didnt use those words...you did.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #46
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

no matter what i say i'm wrong. well someone's facts are wrong. first its crude oil didn't support this. now its crude oil built it and what is left is self-supporting. in any event, biodiesel ftmfw. especially turbo!

Last edited by sweetbmxrider; 12-03-2008 at 10:23 PM.
sweetbmxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:24 AM   #47
WildBillyT

Quote:
no matter what i say i'm wrong. well someone's facts are wrong. first its crude oil didn't support this. now its crude oil built it and what is left is self-supporting. in any event, biodiesel ftmfw. especially turbo!
Yeah, you are wrong. There was no reversal.

Crude oil DOESN'T support this DIRECTLY right now.

Crude oil DID build Dubai and that region into what it is now.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #48
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

ok i fail. white flag. throwin in the towel. though i have heard that they want oil back up to $75+ a barrel.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #49
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Just to set the record straight-

Dubai is the financial center of the UAE. Their gas and oil revenue accounts for only 6% of the UAE's production. A lot of them got rich on things other than oil sales.
but they wear the rag on there head and talk all dirka dirka, so surely they must be the same ********. (sarcastic statement) IF by any chance they spent money that they made from us why be mad at them? where the dumb ****s that spent the money. if somebody gave you 20,000,000 you'd probably pay off what you owe and blow the rest on the nicest house, cars, clothing, and what ever else yo may want...If thats how they wanna spend the money they made thats their problem
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #50
bubba428

Quote:
ok i fail. white flag. throwin in the towel. though i have heard that they want oil back up to $75+ a barrel.
they can jack the price of oil but the fact of the matter is the demand is going to keep going down because nobody has the money to be going out as much...for it being the holiday shopping season Atlantic city has been dead. "The Walk" hasn't been doing much at all, people are taking public transportation...the last few years has changed the way we use fuel...
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia