Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 03-08-2005, 07:28 PM   #26
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuice
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by its Jeanne-Marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
flagnabbit gus! u done gone tried 2 hit my tennants truck...stop bein a stoopid youngin' and grow up a lil ya hear?
speaking of which, hurry up and turn 18, the table at applebees is waiting Â*
ok for the low blow concerning age...im going to piss on ur car for real next time

and the whole applebees thing makes no sense to me?

1 month, 4 hours, and 45 minutes until i can legally have sexual relations with older women! yay!

how about you have sexual relations with me, tonight..........
Old 03-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #27
misterjuice

I'm gonna go see Be Cool again, and have sexual relations with myself in the theater.....The Rock is hot.

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
misterjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 07:47 PM   #28
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

yea, you like the rock acting as a gay guy dont you... and i didnt know you likes little italian boys too

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #29
enRo
13 Second Club

Yeah, the snow sucked. Just got off of a 16 hour workshift (8 Hours picking up garbage in the cold rain, 8 hours plowing). Its all good tho $26 x 8 Hours Overtime
Old 03-08-2005, 10:20 PM   #30
maroman88
12 Second Club

BCC was a mess too. head on crash at the county club exit just onto midland and a kid hit a tree in the parkin lot? go figure. i have to admit i actually got stuck and ive driven the maro in every storm this winter, and this lil coating of ice did it. i was goin up a large hill on midland ave in paramus and i was behind an SRT-4 and he starts goin sideways and my tires break loose and i go towards the curb then while im still spinning the tires the car starts sliding backwards down the hill and theres a huge line of cars behind us. so i jst sat there while a nice cloud of burn rubber past me and then i had to back down the hill while cars were passing me. i went into a parkin lot that ran paralel to the hill and made it up to the top. and no i didnt bring the car home, i went out and had some fun, just stayed away from hills. dam SUV drivers think there brakes are GOD when it snows......
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 02:10 AM   #31
its Jeanne-Marie
Home Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by its Jeanne-Marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n
flagnabbit gus! u done gone tried 2 hit my tennants truck...stop bein a stoopid youngin' and grow up a lil ya hear?
speaking of which, hurry up and turn 18, the table at applebees is waiting Â*
ok for the low blow concerning age...im going to piss on ur car for real next time

and the whole applebees thing makes no sense to me?

1 month, 4 hours, and 45 minutes until i can legally have sexual relations with older women! yay!

i didn't mean it to be a low blow, i was talking about this past friday at applebees, you were clearing off the table and then we realized i'm too old till one month four hours and 45 min from now, till then you're under age

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable View Post
I'm gonna start calling JM "sunny," because she is SO FRIGGIN' HAWT!!!!

JM FTW!!!
its Jeanne-Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 08:06 AM   #32
NLinnear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teds89IROC
****in snow. I went out this morning, got gas..was heading home and barely made it up this one hill in my town. I get goin on the downside, I kept the car in 2nd gear at about 2 grand.,..i was doin about 15-20 or so. The road has a big crown in it from an intersection and I guess due to the crown the car dipped and I lost it. Car went sideways for a little bit then to a complete 180. I then got the car to the side of the road facing the wrong way, but I was up against the side. So I threw on the flashers. An older guy walks over to me from across the street..."goin a little fast?" "no, I had the car in 2nd doin 20 if not less" then he disgreed and said I was goin faster. He also tells me I almost hit his tenants truck when I spun out, I was about 20ft away from the damn truck...so I just said whatever. I then get the spiel of how I should get out of the car so people don't hit me because he was a safety officer in glen rock and he knows. Regardless that I'm already on the side of the road with my flashers on. He also went on to tell me I need to get outa there and how come the other people are having no trouble. So I said "No **** I need to get out of here, if the road wasn't so slick, I would get out...and the other people who have gone by that have made it is because they are either FWD or have 4 wheel drive" He didn't really say much regarding that...so he then proceeds to tell me how to drive to get out....he was really aggravating me. So I'm ready to head down the street but there are 2 cars coming..so I'm stopped waiting. He then yells to me "I'm holding traffic on this side..just go" So I had to tell him I was waiting for these 2 cars to pass by. So I got going, found a street that had a clear path..made it as far as I could up the hill..got to a point where I couldn't go anymore..noticed a little driveway/parking lot to my right behind me..threw it in reverse and parked it. Asked the owner if I could leave it there till the roads got clear and he said no problem. My town is clear now so I just brought it home. Best part of today was....I was wearing pajama pants and moccasins during this whole thing

~Ted
I would have FLIPPED on this guy

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey