Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
dpmalibu

[PA] 1990 Camaro RS for sale

I have a 1990 Camaro RS I got on a trade for sale. It has just over 88k miles on it. The motor is a 305 TBI that just had the top end rebuilt. There is 4-500 miles on the rebuild done by the previous owner). Heads were rebuilt, new cam, lifters, timing chain, water pump, gaskets ,etc. TBI unit was also rebuilt. A lot of sensors were also replaced. the A/C system was recharges and works good. The catalytic converter was also replaced. The rear tires are new (All (4) are 215/65/15). The front and rear sway bar links were also replaced. I did the following:

1) Flushed the cooling system and put in new anti freeze.

2) Had $300 worth of trans work done (Trans filter and fluid changed, fixed a shifting issue( shifted too early) and also fixed a couple of broken trans pan bolts.

3) Replaced hood (due to rust and a dent) with a stock fiberglass Z/28 hood. Also installed new hood struts.

4) Replaced torn front seats with another pair(don't match) but they are red.

5) Install a new Flowtech glass pack muffler (sounds good)

Trans is a 700R4 and now shifts properly now that I had it fixed. The rear is a stock 10 bolt drum brake , open diff w/ 2.73 gears.

Interior is very clean but needs headliner and sun visors. dash pad is not cracked.

Body is rust free and straight except for small dent in driver side door and a small spot behind the driver side door that was filled with bondo (needs to be finshed). Pass. side fender was replaced due to a light hit (The only thing that needed to be replaced was the fender. No other issues. fender lines up straight).

Car , runs and drives excellent (no leaks or smoke) and passed PA inspection good until 2/2012. Everything works. Car could be used as a daily driver. Asking $2000 B/O.

Will trade for S10's, other muscle cars, station wagons, G-bodys, or Big body GM cars. No quads or motorcycles.

Located in Hatboro,PA

Last edited by dpmalibu; 08-08-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
dpmalibu

Sale pending!!
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles