Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
blown ta
11 Second Club

selling my 1999 trans am, procharged - SOLD

bought this car in 1999, i am the only owner. has just over 50k miles. everything is in perfect working order. this is a very fast car, and not for everyone, it can do 10 sec. passes at the track with the right tires, then you can bring it to car shows and win 1st place trophies. it was also in the gmhightech magazine in nov 2005.
most of the work was done by east coast supercharging, the rest was done by me. i have all the documents including receipts of all the work that was ever done, and parts that were put on. over the years i probably put over 50k into this car. there are many other improvements done that you will appreciate when looking at this car.
also feel free to email me any questions.
i am not trying to get rich from my car, but please dont lowball me with offers. this is my pride and joy and the only reason i am selling it is because i just bought a new z06, and need the garage.
thanks for looking.
Exterior
wings west ground effects, tinted windows,hid headlights,painted side markers, us exotics ws9 ram air hood, ccw 18'' wheels with Pirelli tires, painted calipers and cross drilled and vented rotors, custom badges.

Interior
white face gauges, boost,fuel,water temp, Trans temp, and wide band gauges. embroider headrests, custom floor mats. alpine headunit with ipod control and cd player, push button start.

power mods

engine has 6.0 heads with upgraded valvetrain, ported oil pump, z06 cam, double roller timing chain, complete ECS fuel system and alkycontrol spray. procharger with custom front mount intercooler, K&N filter, and blow off valve. 8 psi of boost.
slp headers, y-pipe and cats, borla exhaust, z06 intake manifold, accufab throttlebody, ported maf, line lock,

Suspension
koni shocks, with hotchkis lowering springs, complete bmr suspension kit, lower control arms, bmr trakpac, panhardbar, subframe connectors, poly swaybar links.

Transmission.
fully built trans by Performance built. with a 3k tq converter and deep pan. b&m trans cooler with stainless braided trans lines.

This car put down 530 hp to the wheels, and 499 ft lbs tq.
i did a best of 11.1 at 132mph at the track on street tires.

PRICE- $16,500.00, or $14k if i keep the CCW wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 005.jpg (89.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 013.jpg (88.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 009.jpg (95.1 KB, 62 views)

2008 jsb corvette z06

www.fquick.com/blownls1
Old 12-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
blown ta
11 Second Club

sold...

2008 jsb corvette z06

www.fquick.com/blownls1
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles