Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
89firebird

TRACK/STUNT/PARTS BIKE 2003 sv650 clean bike in sj 1100.00 bucks

THE VIN HAS BEEN RAN THROUGH MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND STATE POLICE AND BOTH CAME BACK CLEAN .I DO NO HAVE A TITLE FOR THE BIKE the bike was purchased from a tow company that towed it approx 3 years ago and was going out of business and it was never claimed and they never went through the hassel of getting a title through the state it has been ran and comes back clean. Its a 2003 sv650 full fairing bike has 92xx miles on it has a digital fuel optimizer and jardine exhaust has a new key set that is installed on the bike he bike does start up and run and does not over heat or anything like that. I am asking 1100.00 for the bike the way it sits I no of a few places to get a frame and title for the bike just dont have the time nor the money to put into it right now. I have pictures on my phone you can contact me at 609-364-4466 and i will text you pics of the bike.

The body of the bike is clean does not look like its ever been down. no dents or anything either.

Things the bike does need..
Needs a back tire tread is low
Needs a the seats to be recovered as the covers dried out and cracked
Needs back brake master cylinder not building up any pressure for the back brakes
Needs a mirror for the throttle side.
Other then that its all the bike needs that i can think of off the top of my heads.

Bike does have some old gas in it its a fuel injected bike so no worrys on rebuilding carbs or anything like that.

FS or FT i am willing to trade the bike for a 125/250 2 strokeor 250 4 stroke dirtbike as i am looking to getting back into racing. let me know what you have i am not looking for anything older then 97 thanks
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles