Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring

Notices

Old 08-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #1
coldkilla

Aftermarket battery cables from Innovativewiring.com

I just bought a set of battery cables from them, they make complete sets for the LT1 and LS1 motors for f-bodies, roadmasters, impalas/caprices etc. and they cost about 65 bucks or so. These wires are the ****, they are beefy as hell and very well constructed, you couldnt make these as good yourself for the same amount of money. The starter and ground cables are 1/0 gauge and the alternator and junction box lines are 2 gauge. Boots, looms, new batter studs (they also sell top mount battery cables), nuts etc. are all included as well as an installation tip sheet. My headlights are definitely brighter and I dont lose voltage when I have my stereo playing and I'm stopped at a light (I have underdrive crank/overdrive alt pulleys). These should definitely be something that everyone purchases for there car, no you wont gain any hp but it will definitely round out your car as a whole.

www.innovativewiring.com

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring