Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 11-20-2004, 07:45 AM   #26
V
Stalker

back to the wed night, lol... i think we should all meet up in nanuet on rt 59, down the road from where everyone meets. Theres a pizza hut and tower reconrd we should meet up at since not everyone is coming from the same area of nj, i'm also right off the PIP, but i take 303 to 59 so to go to 17 is pointless for me. i dunno, its just an idea. but anyway, i should be there wed night, its somethign to do.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 10:01 AM   #27
Trans Am Chick

erm yea that is a lil more logical... tony (dizzy) nd i r comin from ramsey... nd so far he had been the only one to say where he was... so.. yea. mayb meeting in park ridge wud b a good place too... take 303 there

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 10:27 AM   #28
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I might run up there tomorrow night too... anyone else goin up tomorrow?
And SmokingSS I've only gone once, so shoot me a PM or IM, I wouldn't midn following you on PIP cuz I'm not 100% sure which exit it is

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 11:39 AM   #29
misterjuice

I might go up tomorrow nite....might even bring my IROC out

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
misterjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:12 PM   #30
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Hey Smoking SS is that Dominos on the ferrari side of rt. 59 before the DD's?

Right now its all about the weather. And it would again defenitly be very kick ass if we could all roll in at once. Like those WRX kids... except this time 10+ F-bodies at once.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:01 PM   #31
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Mmsterjuice where in wayne are you? I think I've seen your iroc a few tiems one of the ways I go to school (208 to the 2nd goffle road exit, then up 8th ave and I either go up the Rea ave ext. or i go to haledon ave, either way takes me right to school)

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 02:58 PM   #32
misterjuice

I live on Ratzer, between Valley Rd, and Alps Rd.

Here's a picture of my IROC....it's very inconspicuous

that was not at my house BTW..

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
Old 11-20-2004, 03:01 PM   #33
misterjuice

Here are a couple pics at my house, with my old 2000 Z28

Old 11-20-2004, 06:00 PM   #34
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuice
I live on Ratzer, between Valley Rd, and Alps Rd.

Here's a picture of my IROC....it's very inconspicuous Â*

[img][/img]
Stupid belt squeel...
Old 11-20-2004, 06:03 PM   #35
Trans Am Chick

ok so back to SV on WED. whos going nd where r they coming from. nd yes its obvious that its weather permitting no need to post that lol.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-20-2004, 06:10 PM   #36
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Weather permiting...

At least a small group should meet somewhere either in the middler or towards the end.

Any ideas, like for the people that take the parkway to get up there, the last rest stop in Jersey before the NY border, at maybe 10 o'clock?
Old 11-20-2004, 07:30 PM   #37
Trans Am Chick

yea... so much for "north jersey rolls deep" if were not all comin from the same place.. nd rnt willing to make a new route. its not like its SO far outta the way. its just back road. whereas its hard for some of the guyz to meet at the rest station since they wud havta get on in like paramus...

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-20-2004, 08:07 PM   #38
misterjuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
yea... so much for "north jersey rolls deep" if were not all comin from the same place.. nd rnt willing to make a new route. its not like its SO far outta the way. its just back road. whereas its hard for some of the guyz to meet at the rest station since they wud havta get on in like paramus...
Do you not like vowels????? 8)

Old 11-20-2004, 08:46 PM   #39
Trans Am Chick

wtf is that supposed 2 mean...

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-20-2004, 08:49 PM   #40
Trans Am Chick

am i not getting my point across to you?! would you like me to spell it out for you!? ok fine lets try that again.

yea... so much for "north jerse rolls deep" if were not all cominG from the same place.. And Arent willing to make a new route. its not like its so far out OF the way. its just back road. where as its hard for some guys to meet at the rest station since they wOuLd have TO get on in like paramus...

BETTER?!

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-20-2004, 09:42 PM   #41
misterjuice

that's more I like it

Old 11-20-2004, 10:04 PM   #42
Trans Am Chick

GOOD! glad we got that settled... NOW! can we talk about SV pleaz! thats wat ths post is for...

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-20-2004, 10:05 PM   #43
SpeakersGoBoom

gihv hur ah braak! Sheez ah kathlik skuul kihd, liiyk iy wuz. Kathlik skuul ejamukashun aht etz bezt! (dont bother reading it. you gotta say outloud to get it)
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 10:45 PM   #44
skorpion317

everyone knows north jersey rolls deep. it's how we do.

meet up at one place, head out to SV together.

I'll try and make it that night. I've never been to Spring Valley before, so I'd like to see what all the hoopla is about.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 10:56 PM   #45
SpeakersGoBoom

Personal Opinion...
I think we should all get to SV at the same time. Basically how we did the 7 lakes drive shoot. People in an area meet up, and then move north to the next meeting place, and we'll get to the rest stop on the GSP at like, 9:45ish, and at 10 we'll head north to SV. All in favor?
Old 11-20-2004, 11:01 PM   #46
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

The thing is when we organize a meet, our main spot that we gather at is somewhere in the middle. So that everyone can access it one way or the other. Its not always convienent to everyone, so some people have to suck it up or bring up their own plan.

I believe Smoking SS had a good plan to meet at dominos. I dont know exactly where it is, but it would be a good spot to meet up and all roll in.

I only suggested one place, if you have a second place exactly in mind, lets hear it...

This isnt the first time I have organized any kind of meet up for North Jersey. So I think I know a little bit about what Im doing.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:04 PM   #47
skorpion317

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
The thing is when we organize a meet, our main spot that we gather at is somewhere in the middle. Â*So that everyone can access it one way or the other. Â*Its not always convienent to everyone, so some people have to suck it up or bring up their own plan.

I believe Smoking SS had a good plan to meet at dominos. Â*I dont know exactly where it is, but it would be a good spot to meet up and all roll in.

I only suggested one place, if you have a second place exactly in mind, lets hear it...

This isnt the first time I have organized any kind of meet up for North Jersey. Â*So I think I know a little bit about what Im doing.
damn straight....

there's a ton of experienced people here. listen to them first.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 11:09 PM   #48
SpeakersGoBoom

Yea, i dont doubt that you have good organizational skills, but...I dont wanna come off as a dick, but i honestly think your being a little bit of a control freak here. I mean, lexi was the one who posted this idea, and you pretty much came in and decided you would tke the wheel. And I'm not saying this just because of who lexi is to me. I mean, like i said, you do have good organizational skills, but let someone else try once and a while. How is lexi (or anyone) gonna learn if your being overbearing all of the time. And btw, I dont really appreciate all of your negative comments about my 305. I dont trash your car. Instead of telling me that the 305 is worthess, how about offering some suggestions about how to make i worth something. And dont say there is no way, because pretty much everyone else seems to think otherwise. Thanks. And like i said, I dont wanna come off as a dick, but thats my personal feeling.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:11 PM   #49
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
Yea, i dont doubt that you have good organizational skills, but...I dont wanna come off as a dick, but i honestly think your being a little bit of a control freak here. Â*I mean, lexi was the one who posted this idea, and you pretty much came in and decided you would tke the wheel. Â*And I'm not saying this just because of who lexi is to me. Â*I mean, like i said, you do have good organizational skills, but let someone else try once and a while. Â*How is lexi (or anyone) gonna learn if your being overbearing all of the time. Â*And btw, I dont really appreciate all of your negative comments about my 305. Â*I dont trash your car. Â*Instead of telling me that the 305 is worthess, how about offering some suggestions about how to make i worth something. Â*And dont say there is no way, because pretty much everyone else seems to think otherwise. Â*Thanks. Â*And like i said, I dont wanna come off as a dick, but thats my personal feeling.
I never said their is no other way. Â*I said, if you have a plan that you think you can honestly stick to post away.

I didnt take the wheel 100%, I said one idea, that has been a solid one for the past year Ive been with this club.

I also explained to lexi, how my idea works.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:27 PM   #50
Trans Am Chick

if you read the beginning of the topic i told ppl to pm me even posting my cell number. the only time im not available is during class. im open to ideas and thats fine. if i knew where everyone was comming from id make sure (thats one of my stronger point) that it can accomidate the most amount of ppl. but like karl was trying to say nicely. is i started it nd now your taking over. you guyz do a lot and i def. appreciate the work you do. but wat happens wen u decide you dont want to go to an event once... not to bring up the past... but only 3 ppl went to the south jersey meet. in 2 cars because of lack of organization. at the time i was a little too new to the boards and didnt wanna step on anyone to take over organizing that. but this time i didnt see anyone doing it yet so i started. now your trying to finish just because you decided that your going that night.

basically wat im trying to say is that ur open to suggestions but ultimately ur gunna post up the final plan and every1 will listen to you. thats wat i was trying to do.

I <3 my Trans Am!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey