Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 10-09-2004, 06:24 PM   #1
IROCdan330
12 Second Club

Was anyone at atco last night (friday)?

I went with a friend of mine. Didn't run my car but he ran his. He drives a teal 96 z28...first run ever and he ran a 14.2 with a 2.1x 60' and serious traction problems. Whats more is, his driver side window motor has died, and so he made his first run with the window down (they didn't notice)...the 2nd run he went to make they caught him and told him he couldn't run.

I saw a crapload of f-bodies there. There was a lot of 4th gen t/a's. Most of them were running in the 14s due to what seemed serious traction problems. Black convertable ls1 t/a ran like a 14.3...black lt1 t/a ran somewhere in the 14s too i believe. there was an orangeish/reddish 383 stroker lt1 t/a there...capable of fast times but he couldn't get traction worth a damn and was runnin 13.3s. I talked to most of these guys, so if it was any of you...hi.

There were a few thirdgens, one sport coupe in particular caught my eye being loud as all hell and running 11s or 12s. had a cervini ram air hood on it i believe. Also, there were a lot of first gens running low times, saw a black second gen run a 12.2 i believe.

i may run my car next friday.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey