Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #76
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Wait???????? Now i'm confused

I thought you were making fun of the shop and that's why you posted all the vids?
That's the shop who did the work to his car.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #77
elle

Yeah, i got that part. I just thought he found out they were a bunch of idiots after they did his car and posted the vids to prove it.
elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #78
shadowfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Yeah, i got that part. I just thought he found out they were a bunch of idiots after they did his car and posted the vids to prove it.
i thank any one who is try to help , the car needs it and when i get more money ill go back to working on it,, but i think the vids where more about looking at the cars and work the shop does i dont think their idiots at all. they have a rich and diverse set of cars and clients.

also its a big business . i wonder if there are any others out their doing this kind of work or running this kind of business. they most be doing something right because if you got to their two web sites, im seeing very nice cars some are very expansive ... also i have been to shop of course and again the cars and the work they do are way over most ppls head... ....

to be honest its really about what should i do to make my car better so i would be nice to give me some ideas about my car not about the "shop"

thanks
Old 01-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #79
elle

gotcha
elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #80
townsend

I saw Ur car sitting outside of there today and me personally id get it the hell outta there ASAP....last shop i went to did stuff like that to my car and tranny fell out two weeks after I got it back. Just sayin...

Otherwise u got a nice car man sounds nice
townsend is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia