Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 06-19-2020, 09:12 AM   #1
thedugan

Social Networks:

Restart the car shows already

Anybody know when the car show season will restart? Anything coming up?
Old 06-19-2020, 10:02 AM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

I see cruise nights starting up again.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:35 AM   #3
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Some cruise nights have been happening. There was one in califon or Chester on Wednesday I think?

Each Sunday there has been huge success with the driving cruise events up in my area. It’s run by Ed B of the Cops-N-Rodders NJ group and for the past three sundays they have had several
Hundred cars meet up at a spot, drive together for about an hour, and end at another spot where a unofficial car show takes place. I’ve seen Chris and Larry at these events too with their cars. There is no event this in day due to fathers day (And rain) but lookup that group and write it on a calendar as a reminder. I took videos during the cruises and video of cars in the parking lots on my YouTube channel (same username as my name here)

In chatting to people at these events, car shows and weekly cruise nights are coming back slowly in July. There’s a few I know of, one of which will be at island dragway during the Nostalgia Drag night, where they are having a car show for cars 30 years and older

Last edited by IROCZman15; 06-19-2020 at 10:36 AM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 01:25 PM   #4
Joey D

Cruise night in roseland nj at jim johnstons steak house has been happenin for abt a month. Every wed like 6-9pm. Decent amount of cars if weather is good and food is good.
Joey D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:44 PM   #5
wretched73

Cars and coffee, Millstone Twp, cancelled for the entire season
1988 TRX 250R- Ported w/ high compression on 110 octane- Out 60' your LT1

Jersey Shore Street Car Takeover (JSSCT) Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
and once i get PHB, what do i ajust it too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Seven.
wretched73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 09:52 PM   #6
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey D View Post
Cruise night in roseland nj at jim johnstons steak house has been happenin for abt a month. Every wed like 6-9pm. Decent amount of cars if weather is good and food is good.

i didn't know this one was currently happening. I will come on by one day, maybe even this upcoming Wednesday

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:15 AM   #7
thedugan

Social Networks:

This is even better than sitting around the car at a show. will be checking out these events. Thanks, Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
Some cruise nights have been happening. There was one in califon or Chester on Wednesday I think?

Each Sunday there has been huge success with the driving cruise events up in my area. It’s run by Ed B of the Cops-N-Rodders NJ group and for the past three sundays they have had several
Hundred cars meet up at a spot, drive together for about an hour, and end at another spot where a unofficial car show takes place. I’ve seen Chris and Larry at these events too with their cars. There is no event this in day due to fathers day (And rain) but lookup that group and write it on a calendar as a reminder. I took videos during the cruises and video of cars in the parking lots on my YouTube channel (same username as my name here)

In chatting to people at these events, car shows and weekly cruise nights are coming back slowly in July. There’s a few I know of, one of which will be at island dragway during the Nostalgia Drag night, where they are having a car show for cars 30 years and older

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events