Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #51
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Every single one of your price edits are after I had posted too. I had not checked back in the thread to see if anythign changed. Had I known the price had changed I would not have asked for an elite. People pay more for an elite because you get more with it. When you buy a console alone the only difference is that the case is black.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #52
Saitin
Banned

price was never 125.00 for the elite with brick and cables and drive,it was 125 for the premiums with hdd and brick.
I've had the prices 50.00 apart since I listed them and have not had any problems with any others that I have sold.
Again I said if I could get some bricks I would give you once for the confusion that was caused and again I have never been able to get any working bricks.
Seriously if you are that unhappy I'll give you a full refund I couldn't care less who buys them.
either way i'm not arguing on the boards if you want to discuss this more send me a pm or give me a CALL

Last edited by Saitin; 02-06-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #53
PolarBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitin View Post
price was never 125.00 for the elite with brick and cables and drive,it was 125 for the premiums with hdd and brick.
I've had the prices 50.00 apart since I listed them and have not had any problems with any others that I have sold.
Again I said if I could get some bricks I would give you once for the confusion that was caused and again I have never been able to get any working bricks.
Seriously if you are that unhappy I'll give you a full refund I couldn't care less who buys them.
either way i'm not arguing on the boards if you want to discuss this more send me a pm or give me a CALL
I dont want a full refund. I want a partiall refund, to the original listed price or I want my power brick. I DID PM you and this seems to have been the only way to get in touch with you since I didnt keep your number.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #54
PolarBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitin View Post
The good news all where manufactured between jan 2008-june 2008 and have there warranty seals intact.
The better news microsoft has agreed to replace all the units with new ones and will be sending them back to me next week.
Wow not to bring an OLD ass thread back but I have more proof this person is crooked and cheated me. I had some problems with the Elite I bought and now that I am inspecting this unit it was NOT never never touched by MICROSOFT nor does it have the WARRANTY sticker intact like the original post!
I wish I had looked at this more thoroughly when I got it home. My friend has several units that were refurbished by Microsoft and they all have a BIG green sticker that says they are certified refurbs from Microsoft. This one does not have any sticker nor does it have the original sticker intact.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #55
PolarBear

This unit SHOULD have this sticker on it.

But THIS is what mine looks like
Old 12-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #56
PolarBear

More pictures to follow. This box was home hacked to fix RROD problems. The point of bringing this up was that a lot of people attacked me for saying that he cheated me and defended this A hole and a lot of other people were screwed by this asshat too!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #57
PolarBear

I found this inside the case, definitely NOT from Microsoft.

In conclusion I am completely justified in my original posts calling Dustin out on cheating me!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #58
Z28 Heritage

Dang i'm lucky i was going to buy one of them suckers too!
Old 12-18-2009, 07:22 AM   #59
Z28 Heritage

If you have one left i'll give you $75.0 for a Elite...
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other