Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Stop the Presses!

Notices

Old 12-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Paul Huryk

Smile CTW Motorsports Wheels on Chevy High Performance's 3rd Gen Camaro Project - Feb 2014!

For those of you who read CHP regularly, our wheels finally made it onto a 3rd gen project car in an article starting on page 32, running to page 36 in the February 2014 issue.

Originally we were contacted by Camaro Performers after we ran our ads (in GMHTP also), but the car was handed off the CHP and to my surprise, the article ran this month. Was figuring it would be either April or May.

The one thing I know for sure now is the fact that our wheels do fit cars with the QA1 front coil-over conversion, no problem. I couldn't verify myself since no one I know has a CO conversion locally to try it out.

The wheels are featured in 4 pictures on pg36.

Enjoy!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Stop the Presses!