Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
bigz28man

Powder coating wheels

Any here had their wheels powder coated? Who in the Jersey shore area is good? And how much did you spend?
97' Z28, M6 w/ golen engines 396 Lt1, rpm transmission level 6 t56, moser 12 bolt eaton posi w/ 4.11 gears, Hooker super comp long tube headers ory-pipe, slp loudmouth 1 .Full BMR suspension, Bilstein shocks. Torqhead 24x conversion.
02' SS, M6 BMR lowering springs, adj. pan-hard bar, Bilstein shocks. Lt1 front end conversion. Ford 9"
bigz28man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

markyourspotpowdercoating.com, I used Mark for some engine parts and my drag wheels. The stuff came out good and he didn't have a problem ordering a custom color for me so long as it was worth his while. He picked up and dropped off the parts too. I believe he does the powder coating for the Harley dealer in toms river. It might be another town, but he does do it for new harleys.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
bigz28man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
markyourspotpowdercoating.com, I used Mark for some engine parts and my drag wheels. The stuff came out good and he didn't have a problem ordering a custom color for me so long as it was worth his while. He picked up and dropped off the parts too. I believe he does the powder coating for the Harley dealer in toms river. It might be another town, but he does do it for new harleys.
Thanks man. I'll look into him.
97' Z28, M6 w/ golen engines 396 Lt1, rpm transmission level 6 t56, moser 12 bolt eaton posi w/ 4.11 gears, Hooker super comp long tube headers ory-pipe, slp loudmouth 1 .Full BMR suspension, Bilstein shocks. Torqhead 24x conversion.
02' SS, M6 BMR lowering springs, adj. pan-hard bar, Bilstein shocks. Lt1 front end conversion. Ford 9"
Old 08-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
bigz28man

Spoke with mark the other day... the ss wheels are being dropped off in two weeks to be stripped and repowder coated silver. Thankx man for the lead.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Nice post up pics when you get them back

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance