Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 03:18 PM   #1
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Warning about Grandmastercow...

To anyone considering buying, selling or trading with Eric read this:

Incident #1 involved little g(craig) sold eric a tranny that G had gotten used from a person on another board. Craig eventually realized he had little use for the tranny so sold it to eric with an agreed upon price of $350...they met up & eric said he was short on money & would pay him when he got paid & gave him $100 of the $350 owed. Craig, like most people, took him on his word & handed over the tranny in hopes of getting the remaining $250. Days went by with no $ to be found. Weeks went by with craig contacting eric with excuse after excuse why he hadnt given him the money. In the meantime Eric installs the tranny(mind you he did an auto to manual tranny conversion using Craigs tranny) he finally gets it installed & within a week he realizes theres a problem with the tranny. He decides hes not going to pay craig for the tranny at this point & blames Craig for selling him a bad tranny so now craig is out of a tranny & $250 for trusting someone.

Incident #2 another member on here Chummma apparently lent 2 rims/DR's to eric to use temporarily...Eric preceeds to beat the tires down to the cord. In the meantime C asked eric repeatedly to bring the rims/tires to him up at one of his clubs meets which was ~15 miles away. Eric never brough them. And now Chummma & a good portion of CI isnt very happy with him to say the least.

Incident #3 mine comes last since it involves the first two parties parts I traded for erics converted 98 a few months back obviously with minimal hopes of it even running/moving when i first got it considering it would be a project car. I went to erics house & looked the car over real quick...didnt look horrible but knew it would need a good amount of work just by looking at it. Eric AAA's it up to my house at which time it has Chumma's rims/tires on it which at the time I didn't know the story nor did I know they were chummma's, eric just said "my friends". Anywayz when eric brought the car he also didnt pack up the muffler with the car...not a big deal I told him I'd come down & pick up the muffler & the auto tranny he still had knowing that craigs old tranny was somehow broken. After looking over the car I noticed the large near footlong crack in the bellhousing of the tranny which I suspect wasnt there when eric put it in the car so I'll assume that when Craig handed it over the tranny didnt have a large crack in it seeing that anyone other then maybe Stevie wonder couldve spotted it in a second of looking at it. I bugged eric about the rims/tires that were origonally on the car knowing I had to give these rims/tires back to someone...thats when eric told me they were chummmas and that he had my rims . I told eric "ok np I'll work it out with chummma since I know him" So I pm Ch & find out that eric was supposed to have given these rims/tires back months ago & that Chummma didnt have my rims/tires. Fast foward I IM eric telling him what Chummma had told me & that I would like my Muffler, Tranny, rims/tires...eric tells me he put the muffler on his own vehicle, but i can have the tranny/tires. So I go to pick up the Tranny/tires/rims at a minimum.

Come to find out he had my camaro rims/tires on his car as well. So We take the rims/tires off of his car & I throw the tranny in my trunk. He agrees that once he gets paid he'll get a new muffler for himself & I'll get the muffler that I was supposed to get in the first place. Now here I am another month later & eric tells me he was rearended meaning that muffler is pretty much trashed, I don't know if chummma ever got his rims/tires back that I gave back to eric to handle & Craig is out a tranny & $250.

Bottom line be careful when dealing with him.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:24 PM   #2
Tsar
MIR

i wonder what his responce will be
Old 12-27-2005, 03:25 PM   #3
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

"when I get paid"
Old 12-27-2005, 03:32 PM   #4
WayFast84

is eric his username?
Old 12-27-2005, 03:40 PM   #5
formulaMARK

no its Grandmastercow
Old 12-27-2005, 03:53 PM   #6
nj85z28

.....what a douche......
Old 12-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #7
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

scummy, scummy,scummy is all I have to say to that

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:42 PM   #8
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by foff667
Rather, don't deal with him.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #9
bitchincamaro

that story sucks for everyone, i dont know any of these people but everyone got beat. no one should deal with eric?, chuma doesnt have rims and tires, and craigs out $$ and a tranny. everyone loses
Old 12-27-2005, 05:31 PM   #10
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchincamaro
that story sucks for everyone, i dont know any of these people but everyone got beat. no one should deal with eric?, chuma doesnt have rims and tires, and craigs out $$ and a tranny. everyone loses
dont forget that bill is out a muffler.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:33 PM   #11
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
dont forget that bill is out a muffler.
thankfully cbrrmike offered to give me his stocker off his TA so its not that bad but going back and forth for the past 3 months to get my stuff just was pretty ****** & the way he deals with people is real shady & I told him that.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:34 PM   #12
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

thanks for posting this bill, i have since written off my $250, so hopefully no one else on this board will fall victim to the shady nature of eric's dealings

g
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Old 12-27-2005, 07:07 PM   #13
camaro2you

eric owes me 10 bucks for a paint ball gun and a full tube of silicon. im still waiten on that ****. been a month now.

Last edited by camaro2you; 12-27-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:10 PM   #14
camaro2you

Quote:
To anyone considering buying, selling or trading with Eric read this:

Incident #1 involved little g(craig) sold eric a tranny that G had gotten used from a person on another board. Craig eventually realized he had little use for the tranny so sold it to eric with an agreed upon price of $350...they met up & eric said he was short on money & would pay him when he got paid & gave him $100 of the $350 owed. Craig, like most people, took him on his word & handed over the tranny in hopes of getting the remaining $250. Days went by with no $ to be found. Weeks went by with craig contacting eric with excuse after excuse why he hadnt given him the money. In the meantime Eric installs the tranny(mind you he did an auto to manual tranny conversion using Craigs tranny) he finally gets it installed & within a week he realizes theres a problem with the tranny. He decides hes not going to pay craig for the tranny at this point & blames Craig for selling him a bad tranny so now craig is out of a tranny & $250 for trusting someone.

Incident #2 another member on here Chummma apparently lent 2 rims/DR's to eric to use temporarily...Eric preceeds to beat the tires down to the cord. In the meantime C asked eric repeatedly to bring the rims/tires to him up at one of his clubs meets which was ~15 miles away. Eric never brough them. And now Chummma & a good portion of CI isnt very happy with him to say the least.

Incident #3 mine comes last since it involves the first two parties parts I traded for erics converted 98 a few months back obviously with minimal hopes of it even running/moving when i first got it considering it would be a project car. I went to erics house & looked the car over real quick...didnt look horrible but knew it would need a good amount of work just by looking at it. Eric AAA's it up to my house at which time it has Chumma's rims/tires on it which at the time I didn't know the story nor did I know they were chummma's, eric just said "my friends". Anywayz when eric brought the car he also didnt pack up the muffler with the car...not a big deal I told him I'd come down & pick up the muffler & the auto tranny he still had knowing that craigs old tranny was somehow broken. After looking over the car I noticed the large near footlong crack in the bellhousing of the tranny which I suspect wasnt there when eric put it in the car so I'll assume that when Craig handed it over the tranny didnt have a large crack in it seeing that anyone other then maybe Stevie wonder couldve spotted it in a second of looking at it. I bugged eric about the rims/tires that were origonally on the car knowing I had to give these rims/tires back to someone...thats when eric told me they were chummmas and that he had my rims . I told eric "ok np I'll work it out with chummma since I know him" So I pm Ch & find out that eric was supposed to have given these rims/tires back months ago & that Chummma didnt have my rims/tires. Fast foward I IM eric telling him what Chummma had told me & that I would like my Muffler, Tranny, rims/tires...eric tells me he put the muffler on his own vehicle, but i can have the tranny/tires. So I go to pick up the Tranny/tires/rims at a minimum.

Come to find out he had my camaro rims/tires on his car as well. So We take the rims/tires off of his car & I throw the tranny in my trunk. He agrees that once he gets paid he'll get a new muffler for himself & I'll get the muffler that I was supposed to get in the first place. Now here I am another month later & eric tells me he was rearended meaning that muffler is pretty much trashed, I don't know if chummma ever got his rims/tires back that I gave back to eric to handle & Craig is out a tranny & $250.

man wtf he didnt get rearended his cars ****en fine. I also helped put that damn muffler on there for him.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:28 PM   #15
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2you
man wtf he didnt get rearended his cars ****en fine. I also helped put that damn muffler on there for him.
OMG hes a liar too? oh wait I know your friends with him & all but you might wanna look for some better friends, or at least more honest ones.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:46 PM   #16
camaro2you

Quote:
OMG hes a liar too? oh wait I know your friends with him & all but you might wanna look for some better friends, or at least more honest ones.
ya he seems to have a problem with telling the turth and giving people there money.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:47 PM   #17
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Wow!! What a major dick move! That's ****ed up Eric you better get your **** together dude...
Old 12-27-2005, 10:30 PM   #18
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Anywayz i wanted to thank everyone thats contacted me about this & those like JW & mike that have offered me their stock mufflers I really appriciate it.

lata
Bill
Old 12-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #19
jimmyboy8301
12 Second Club

i have my stock one off my 01SS if you still need one. it's sitting in my garage. i have it if anyone needs it. it's here taking up space.

2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ Vortec Max
Superlift/BMF/Toyo/EFI Live/K&N/Cherry Bomb/Pioneer/Alpine/Bose/and more
2001 Chevy Camaro SS SOM build #487 12.44 @ 107.92 *SOLD*
Old 12-28-2005, 12:26 PM   #20
Frosty

That's messed up..
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 12-28-2005, 12:37 PM   #21
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

he seemed like a nice guy when i met him last january
Old 12-28-2005, 12:41 PM   #22
coldkilla

yeah i met him a few times during some south meets and he seemed like a cool kid but i could tell he liked to tell stories. i dont see how he could have a viable excuse for his behavior, its pretty cut and dry. he dicked people over for no good reason and it will come back to bite him im sure since we are a small community. im sure maybe its not too late for him to make amends. still waiting to hear what he has to say. maybe this should be moved to the lounge so more people see it.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:47 PM   #23
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

I had it in the lounge origonally so he could see it so we could see what his response would be...unfortunatly im not an admin & they didnt keep it there
Old 12-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #24
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

Damn i hate to hear this kinda **** when it happens to good people. I sure hope he can redeem himself somehow or give a good explination.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #25
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad64chevelle
Damn i hate to hear this kinda **** when it happens to good people. I sure hope he can redeem himself somehow or give a good explination.
excuses are like ********, everyones got one
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts