Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

July Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 12 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 07-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
ThoR294
^^^Lover of bad cars^^^ Meet Coordinator

Let's try again...
Brandon's 96 WS6

Better Quality Image (Idk why my resize is so blurry. 640x480 I guess )

I bought this car in 2006 just before I graduated Automotive Training Center. I have a lot of memories with his car, a few scares, lots of mustangs slaughtered, and fun times. I have had a rear u-joint explode and deploy my airbags, I had a lady run over the front end of my car in a parking lot with a jeep (she parked next to me, and said the white paint on my hood and black paint on her rear bumper was always there), a blown stage 2 clutch that put the car down for 2+ years thanks to unemployment, a wicked vibration that made me scared to drive the car (Pinion Angle Issue) and a tree falling on it from Sandy. The car is now FINALLY back on the road (after about a $2000 parts list: clutch, flywheel, opti, water pump, both window motors/regulators, LS1 front brakes, rear brakes, plug wires, A/C Compressor, fuel pump that died after i installed the clutch...)

Right now, I am planning on getting LT headers/Y-Pipe/Tune and a paint job to repair the damage that bitch Sandy did...

Mod list:
GMMG Catback, TPIS Air Foil, SPEC Stage 1 Clutch, Strut Tower Brace, BMR Subframe Connectors, BMR LCAs, Deleted TB Coolant, 3.73s, Koni 4/4s, Strano Springs, UMI Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Relocation X-member, UMI Adj. Panhard Bar, MGW Shifter, LS1 Front Brakes, BLS Headlights, Clear corners, 10 powerbass speakers and a 10" powerbass sub in a stealth box...

Sandy Damage
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS M6 - Lol

Last edited by ThoR294; 07-22-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
BullittSVT

Hi everyone, my name is Anthony and this is my 2001 Camaro Z28. I've owned it since I was 18 and it is my second Camaro. It is a six speed car, stock 3.42 gears. The car is pretty much stock aside from the SLP Loudmouth 1 cat-back, and a Granatelli Lid. There is also a Kenwood headunit mated with the Monsoon amp pushing Kenwood components and an Alpine M1005 pushing an Alpine Type-R in a dual 10" sub box for the trunk. The wheels I bought off a member here, and are C5 FRC's. If I ever get my Jeep situated (unlikely haha) I would like to do full bolt ons, mild suspension upgrades, upgraded clutch hydraulics, and definitely a new paint job!

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9

1998 Camaro, 3.8L M5 Stock - SOLD
2001 Camaro Z28 M6 SLP LM1, Lid
- FOR SALE

Last edited by BullittSVT; 07-26-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Matt K.

1995 Z28 LT1: Its easier to say the things that were not changed, but the quick list is;

383 LT1, converted single plane, 90mm throttle body, 24x conversion running an LS1 PCM, Jakes 4L80E with T brake, FTI triple disk converter, and a PT7675 turbo. It has JGS wastegate and BOV on it, and a Eboost street to control boost. Hopefully it can crack into the 11s this fall.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #5
maroman88
12 Second Club

Mike Colombini
I've had this 97 TA WS6 since July '10. Shes got a 6 speed and is kinda rare, mostly stock except the short shifter, Borla catback and a K&N filter. I have done A LOT of maintenance type work to her to keep her running strong and looking decent with 149k miles on her.
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT

Last edited by maroman88; 07-26-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia