Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

August Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 12 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

I'm James this is my 92 Firebird. It is all stock except the wheels really. Eventually I plan on an engine swap and 6 speed transmission and larger brakes all the way around
Old 08-30-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Name: Timothy Strella
About the car: This is my 1996 Trans Am. I purchased the car April 2004 (I think). It was my first 4th generation F-body after owning many 3rd gens since I was old enough to drive. The car was originally a stock Canadian car, but was fixed and modded shortly after purchase. it now spends its days at a strictly strip car and enjoys riding in the trailer everywhere it goes.

Major mods include:

-GM Hot cam (218*/228* 112 lsa .525 lift)
-Nitrous Works plate system
-JSPerformance Clutch
-Strange 12 Bolt with 4.11's
-Spohn LCA's, TQ Arm, Panhard Bar
-Minor interior weight reduction

It's current best time is 11.3 @ 119mph.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85

Last edited by deadtrend1; 09-01-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
stealth355tpi

-Kyle Baughman
-This is my 2000 SS I bought in 2006 with just an exhaust at the time. Over the years the itch to mod it has grown and I cant keep my hands off of it. The car is just a fun street car to play around with on the weekends. This was my first LS car after messing around with tpi cars for a few years and I'm glad I made the switch, now ill never go back haha.

Stock long block with brute speed blower cam and ls6 intake
Long tube headers with 4in catback
12 bolt rear and steel driveshaft
Full suspension
Procharger with FMIC
8lbs boost 550rwhp
2000 Camaro SS M6 #6244 of 8913
Got BOOST?

Old 09-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
FlyingDutchman

Social Networks:

Name: Josh Tanis

About the car: This is my 1997 Camaro Z28 I bought senior year of high school back in 2008. The car used to be 100% stock but since then I've made a few minor changes. Some days she really drives me nuts and I'd like to burn it to the ground, but for the most part it's a fun car to drive and it draws a decent amount of attention. Now that I'm out of school and employed I plan on doing a few more mods.
1997 Camaro Z28 - 355 LT1, T56, CC503, LTs, ORY, Bald Eagle-back exhaust, !emissions, Lingenfelter CAI, EWP, !CAGS, BMR LCAs, UMI PHB, Koni Str.t/Koni SA, C5 Z06 front / LS1 F-body rear brake swap, factory hurst with short stick

2014 2LT Cruze 2.0 Turbo Diesel

Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 09-03-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #6
madness410

-Jonathan Koogs
-This is my 2002 Camaro. It has the 2/3 corvette motor in it (3.8). I bought this in 2010 after my Honda Civic motor blew up on the turnpike. Mostly cosmetic mods done including c6 z06 wheels and an SS spoiler. Has been a very dependable car and I've had some great times the past three years with it. Although now I can afford to upgrade to a z28 or an SS I wouldnt trade this car and plan to keep it as long as possible.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia