Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

September Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 12 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 09-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
zorns

Smile

My name is Patrick Moran, my 1974 LT V8 305. A list of all the wonderful things about my car.
Paint is pealing, flanking, chipped, bubbling, and fading.
Seats are falling apart.
Dash cluster does not have clips so it hangs low.

More later when I have time

Last edited by zorns; 09-29-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #3
maroman88
12 Second Club

Mike Colombini
I've had this 97 TA WS6 since July '10. Shes got a 6 speed and is kinda rare, mostly stock except the short shifter, Borla catback and a K&N filter. I have done A LOT of maintenance type work to her to keep her running strong and looking decent with 149k miles on her.
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
madness410

-Jonathan Koogs
-This is my 2002 Camaro. It has the 2/3 corvette motor in it (3.8). I bought this in 2010 after my Honda Civic motor blew up on the turnpike. Mostly cosmetic mods done including c6 z06 wheels and an SS spoiler. Has been a very dependable car and I've had some great times the past three years with it. Although now I can afford to upgrade to a z28 or an SS I wouldnt trade this car and plan to keep it as long as possible.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
Fast92RS
Power Member

Hi Im Derek and this is my 2013 ZL1 M6 that I just brought. I have a few bolts on like a cai, ported throttle body and a catch can. Hope to add more mods soon.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia