Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 09:09 AM   #1
IROC-MIKE

Senson Finale Bergen County Cars & Coffee Meet

The final 2016 Season Bergen County Cars & Coffee meet is this Sunday.
There have been some posts here, Facebook & Instagram so many of you may have seen that a small group of us met at the Wyckoff Dunkin Donuts and did a mini rally to their last gathering at that location a few weeks ago. We got there a little late and despite the fact it was the first real cold (and windy) day of the fall, there was still over 75 cars, some of which you only see on TV or in museums (and yes WE represented the only F-Bodies there!) Everyone is welcome to bring whatever youre driving and enjoy good company with other enthusiasts.

I offer my humble opinion that we use their well organized and planned event emails as a good opportunity for us to continue to build up our own gathering at Dunkin where we then have a larger venue destination to cruise to. That is UNTIL other people start crashing OUR party at Dunkin!
They meet up and break up somewhat promptly, and its about a 20 minute drive to Tice, so leaving Dunkin by 9:30 is highly recommended for us to get good spots and see the most cars. I'm going and hope to see more of you make it because spring is a LONG way off!

For those of you who are not on their mailing list I recommend you sign up so you get it automatically.

Here is this weeks email from the event founder & organizer Tony Boniello, who is a really cool guy and puts on an awesome event. It went out Tuesday, sorry for the delay in my posting.

I interrupt your Election Day to bring you an update about this Sunday's meet. We have a quick turnaround from this past Sunday at Extreme Mobile Sounds to this coming Sunday, November 13th, which will conclude the 2016 Cars & Caffe schedule. Below is the information for the final scheduled meet of our fourth season.

9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon

Tice's Corner Panera
445 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677

Join us for cars and breakfast, as classics, exotics, sports cars and other unique cars are welcome as always. Those who would like to contribute to Extreme Mobile Sounds' donation to the Tomorrows Children's Fund may do so at this coming Sunday's meet; I apologize for not including that notice in last week's e-mail.

*** Unfortunately, following the behavior of a select few individuals at Sunday's event, I am forced to bring this up again - disruptive behavior, which includes but is not limited to: excessive noise, burnouts, reckless driving, etc. is NOT tolerated at Cars & Caffe. The unusually high number of people who disregarded this rule at yesterday's event was unacceptable. If you were one of the drivers who decided to ignore all of the previous e-mails and selfishly act in such a reckless manner, please do not return to Cars & Caffe events in the future. This is the type of immature behavior that leads to events getting shut down, and worse yet, could have resulted in personal injury. Do not think it could never happen to you, because it could, and it will eventually, as YouTube proves time and time again. Remember, there are several people filming at the exits of these events, so it is easy for myself and local police to find out exactly who is misbehaving. Conversely, I thank and applaud the 99% of you who avoid such behavior and are respectful of the events and the facilities that graciously host us. ***

On a lighter note, as this is the end of our 2016 schedule, I would like to thank everyone for making this season a success. It is always enjoyable to put on gatherings that unite like-minded enthusiasts. We now have over 2,000 members who receive our event updates and it always excites me that you never know what will show up to any given Cars & Caffe event. I sincerely hope that you will join us again in 2017, as we plan more ambitious and eclectic events.

If the weather cooperates, I will announce impromptu meet-ups in the coming weeks. Many of you will remember that we continued to draw turnouts of 100+ cars into mid-December last year and again as early as this past February, so as long as conditions permit, we will meet before the 2017 Season Opener in mid-April. Impromptu meets are usually announced on the Wednesday prior to the corresponding event weekend.

Thank you for your time as always and I hope to see you soon,

Tony Boniello
Founder, Cars & Caffe LLC

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcaffe
https://www.instagram.com/carsandcaffe
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #2
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

I'm a maybe. I have 3 conflicts to work around: illness (currently posting from my couch surrounded by antibiotics ), mistakenly telling the old lady that last week's meet/show was the last one of the year, and what time the in-laws decide to visit in Sunday.

If I do go, I'm okay with meeting at the Wyckoff Dunkin first, as we did last time

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #3
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

I MIGHT* be able to make it, but I'd have to bring the daily only because I have work later on Sunday and would still have to split by Noon.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #4
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

I'm in, and I believe Tim is as well. Let's leave the Wyckoff Dunkin by 9:30.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey