Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

WTB Truck tires

Looking for some ~205/75-15's or something close for my truck. The tires I have are old and shot.

LMK if you have something

Last edited by PolarBear; 11-30-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
chrisfrom nj

I might have a set of tires on Camaro wheels I will check the size
Old 11-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

I wish I knew sooner. Sts was running 4 for the price of 2 on their house brand tires today and yesterday. I think they are closed on Sunday.

that size seems small.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 11-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
PolarBear

I am only going by the size that Tirerack.com said, the alternative is 215/70-15 on the website.

I didn't really think about it until today. There is no huge rush. Tirerack has new tires for about $65 a piece I figure I am R&R at Featherburners, then just need balance
Old 11-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
Featherburner

What size is on there now?
Old 11-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
zraffz

If you are interested I can do them mounted & balanced at my shop ranging from $312-$336 with new valve stems and tire disposal.
Can't get the KH16 but I get these:
Regul Touring, Capitol Sport, Goodyear Integrity, Fuzion Touring, Kumho Sense KR26.

Tire Rack will end up being $340 after shipping but you have to figure if driving 1.5 hours each way would be worth the difference of the mount & balance cost.

And if you ever need any other tire prices, ask me before you buy them elsewhere! I generally can match the same tire mounted & balanced for the price you can buy them online and shipped... might even be willing to negotiate tires for free or at a very healthy discount for car parts

Last edited by zraffz; 11-30-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
PolarBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherburner View Post
What size is on there now?
I'll have to look, but the size I listed seems close if not the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraffz View Post
If you are interested I can do them mounted & balanced at my shop ranging from $312-$336 with new valve stems and tire disposal.
Can't get the KH16 but I get these:
Regul Touring, Capitol Sport, Goodyear Integrity, Fuzion Touring, Kumho Sense KR26.

Tire Rack will end up being $340 after shipping but you have to figure if driving 1.5 hours each way would be worth the difference of the mount & balance cost.

And if you ever need any other tire prices, ask me before you buy them elsewhere! I generally can match the same tire mounted & balanced for the price you can buy them online and shipped... might even be willing to negotiate tires for free or at a very healthy discount for car parts
What do you need? Lol. I would really consider that, but I would have to drive the whole way there on dry rotted tires to do it. Featherburner has a tire machine, he usually lets me do tires over there, so I would only need balance after that. I was really hoping for some used ties for now just to get me by. I have plenty of other things I need to buy for my truck now, I didn't really want to spend $300+ right now
Old 11-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #8
zraffz

I have "welfair" brand tires starting at like $60 each installed... As far as used goes let me check my pile tomorrow and see if I have anything half way descent. If so, they can be yours for free lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
I'll have to look, but the size I listed seems close if not the same

What do you need? Lol. I would really consider that, but I would have to drive the whole way there on dry rotted tires to do it. Featherburner has a tire machine, he usually lets me do tires over there, so I would only need balance after that. I was really hoping for some used ties for now just to get me by. I have plenty of other things I need to buy for my truck now, I didn't really want to spend $300+ right now
Old 11-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
Mike
BadMod

I think my dad may have some. I'll call him/text you tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive