Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #1
dpmalibu

Shorty headers/y-pipe and 3" flowmaster catback for 3rd gen

I have a set of Summit Racing shorty headers/ Y-pipe for 1982-92 Camaro/Firebird. They are
1 1/2" primaries and 2.5"" collectors. They are in good shape and are only about 2 yrs old. The Y-pipe is homemade 2.25" going into 3". Asking $100

Catback:

I have a fairly new (approximately 2 yrs old) Flowmaster 3" American Thunder cat back exhaust system for 82-92 Camaro/ Firebird. The exhaust has a dent in the pipe up toward the front of the exhaust. Also the previous owner squashed the exhaust into an oval shape where the pipe goes over the rear axle. Finally it was also cut and re-welded in the same area right over the rear axle. I have no idea why this stuff was done. It works and doesn't leak but not pretty. Condition of pipes are very good no rust. Muffler and tailpipes are in good shape and were not modified. Asking $100

located in Hatboro, Pa

Last edited by dpmalibu; 06-23-2014 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
dpmalibu

ttt
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts